.jpg)
I'm doing a lot to keep myself busy these days.Have no idea what I'm running away from but I love having no time on hand.
Its very sad how things get so damn complicated for me.Its almost like trouble comes looking for me or whatever.
Anyway, now I'm a part of three blogs(actually two blogs and one website).
Many are familiar with Betweenusfriends which is an amazing blog created by Ishita
.Its doing really well now and its a lot of fun to be a part of it! You get to know a lot of people and their opinions.I really like that place.
Since all of you know I love celebrity gossip so I'm a 'reporter' on this celebrity site called Vipglamour where I will be posting regularly.
Last but not least, my own blog, which I've had for nearly two years now and written over 160 posts :-).This is one of the most special things in my life.I've always loved writing and hope to write for a top magazine someday(preferably VOGUE).LOL.
Yeah, I love to dream.Don't we all? :-)
So, basically, these are the three things that take me away from the apparent mess in my life.Makes me forget about stupid reality for just a little while.That makes me feel good...
20 comments:
***to write for a top magazine someday(preferably VOGUE)
Wow even i would love that. A dream yet to accomplished. Wish u all da best.
~Jewel
All the best to u too amy :)
Of late me thinks tis the season of messing up.. :(
Quite a celebrity blog you have there going.. neat stuff!
hehe thanks...thats the one i needed help wit :P
that's a great dream to have lady...so I sure pray it comes true for you...and reality is good...if you preceive it that way (smile)...remember that saying.."Life is what you make it" so make it special lady.
nicely said...ill keep tht in mind :)
Hope your dreams come true. Good luck with that, and remember that you can accomplish anything once you set your mind to it!
thanks ill keep tht in mind :)
if u make it as a reporter in a gossip magazine, dont expect me to be surprised.. i turn to ur blog for my weekly gossip rather than any magazine..
Hope you get that though, regardless if it seems impossible.
I don't know why, but Firefox closes after a few seconds whenever I visit your site. Would you please check?
=>roshan - thats flattering :)
=>nefty - thanks :)
=>lucifer - have no idea why tht happens! lol
Hey Michelle ... whats imp is that u r having fun ... so keep living it up!!! :)
And, all the very best for the Vogue dream ... my dream is quite Vague .. :)
thanks anup :)
mhh..betweenfreinds..i find it gud too ..in the waitin list!! :D
Michi u look lovely in that pic!
May all ur 'glossy' dreams comes true! ;-)
Keshi.
**Come
=>white forest -hehe cool hope to see u thr soon!
=>keshi - thanks kesh :)
omg!! it'll be soo cool if ur a reporter at vogue! lol
good luck....i can totally see u there
n 3 blogs..niceee =]
thanksh =)
Post a Comment