Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shutup!

I defy you to watch this video and not hurdle abuses at the blonde bitch.What is wrong with her?Is she even remotely sane? I'm sorry, but her views seem nothing but bull to me! I'm all for *being fit*...in fact, I'm the epitome of being a fitness freak but saying that obesity overshadows a person's talent is the most batshit craziest thing I've heard.
I agree presentation is very important when your standing in front of the world hoping to become an idol for young children.But American Idol winner Jordin Sparks is not even that fat.She looks FINE.In fact, I think shes very pretty.Who even cares if she was fat?People don't care! Why does this woman have to set aside the fact that Jordin is only 17 years old and has accomplished more than people twice her age.Is it the only outward appearance that matters now?
What about the 74 million votes she got?I think Fox News had nothing better to air so they brought this bimbo to 'speak her mind'.

Ok, now on my views on Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis(:D)
I think that Jordin has the talent.Like she could be the next Beyonce or whatever but I really wish that Blake had won.First of hes got that whole Lee Ryan thing going for him and then when he beatboxes, yeah all our hearts skip a beat :P
But like Simon said, if it were based on who constantly delivered, it had to be Melinda Dolittle.She was on fire!

Althought I bet anything people still wish it had been Sanjaya ;-).Man, what an encore he got after he performed with the lead singer of Aerosmith during the finale episode.A girl started crying! Sheesh!

*Fun-Fact*-Yay for Miss Japan for winning Miss Universe.I'm really elated for some reason.I heart Japan.What is wrong with the judging committee?Why the hell did they choose the Miss India to be Miss India?! I saw a picture and I was like AAAhhhh!!! It was on the front page of a Seventeen Magazine.Miss India has some teeth issues!


11 comments:

Bone said...

hehe i heart japan too! why the url change though?

Tanvi said...

lol i heard bout that .. n its pretty bs cuz shes pretty normal .. wutever ppl just need somethin to talk bout

and japan won lol .. all i gotta say is EWWW.. she din deserve it =)i wanted brazil to win.. and i actually thought miss india was pretty.. is it just me? well she made it to top 10 n then screwed her friggin walk.. n miss usa fell on her ass.. good stuff =)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

For some unknown reason i can not watch the video :O

Tanvi said...

just thought i' d let u noe that this song lip gloss is GAY.. and the video if it is even GAYER.. like honestly michie have some good taste=)

the_ego_has_landed said...

Melinda Dolittle rocks!! I know felt bad when she went..

But that statement was crap! what shit man..

Even I was happy about Miss Japan!! :) she gave the best answer!
did u hear the boos for Miss USA? I couldnt stop laughin hahaha

Michelle said...

=>lemony - hahhaa me too!!!

=>oliver - personal reasons...lol

=>mr j - I KNOW! jordin shud like sue or sumtin

=>tanvi - i thot korea was prettier than japan i liked venezuela too...but yeah japan did give the most sensible answer hehe i was like wooohooo wen miss usa fell :P and even tho i thot miss india was quite presentable at the show she has weird teeth and even weirder eyebrows

=>loon - :O

=>ego - yeahhh they were like BOOOOOOOOO and she just kept smiling and waving hahaa...

Kathy said...

... now i got u babe ^_~ thought ur gone awww!!

yea, was surprised to know japan won the title! well, i love Japan too like u hehe! muaahh..

stay here na beautiful! dun go anywhere ^_~ oops exams dou desu ka? kanji no test daijoubu datta? *wink*

hugss**

Michelle said...

iie exams dewa arimasen...juichi gatsu ni desu :P hugss

Vintage Girl said...

yeahh i loved the encore sanjaya got!!
and i also love and admire jordin for winnin idol at 17!! thats a lottt of pressure dude! hats off to her

and yea...miss india was STUPID! like honestly, ugh!

Keshi said...

I havent been following American Idol this time ard but whoever whoever it is, she sounds pretty blond to me (going by ur post).

if that toothy girl won the Miss India title, Michi wut the hell r u doing? U should be there! Im serious.

Keshi.

Michelle said...

=>anahita - I know...i don't think many ppl can handle tht pressure and nervousness(with simon around) and of course anticipation(with ryan around) lol...

=>keshi - haha kesh...i dunno why ppl keep telling me tht :P