Monday, May 28, 2007

Sorry :-(


I'm truly sorry for not informing a lot of people about the new change in my url, but the circumstances have been such, I have not got the time or energy for that matter to blog or inform many.I'm trying my best to blog hop as much as I can and letting people whos visits I really value, know that theres been a change :-)


Thank you to all those that were very concerened due to my sudden absence and I really appreciate that you care :-) Lot of things had happened in the past few days and a lot of changes had to be made.I've also not been keeping too well, think I have tonsilitis :-(.Life just sucks sometimes.


I hope you change my url and I'll be trying my best to post regularly like I always did and of course, visit all your blogs :-)


Cheers!

13 comments:

Tanvi said...

awww michie feel better =) lemme know wuz goin on ok? take care

Michelle said...

lol ello shower fast! :P

Keshi said...

:) no worries Michi.

TC
Keshi.

Michelle said...

:)

All Is Whole said...

Hey, take care.....
And may i know the need to change teh uRl

Smiles :)

Shayeri said...

aah, well sucks when all the sucky things happen at once, eh?
and tonsilitis? my my. get well soon girl!
thanks for letting me know about the blog url change, it's nice to know that you actually value my visits.

:)

Mr. J said...

aawww.. music mania sure rocked!!

Lotsa changes and tonsilitis.. umm wonder how the combo must be like :P

Cheers!!

Michelle said...

=>prashant - personal reasons :)

=>shayeri - lol yeah everything happens at once :P all the best for ur results :P

=>mr j - haha i liked music mania better too but i had to change it :(

lemon said...

no problem michy..u get well soon now girl..! :)

Anonymous said...

I too was wondering if you quit Blogger w/o telling anyone=P

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

am waiting for the e-mail ...

All Is Whole said...

All that JAZZ at JAZZ BY THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiles :)

Michelle said...

=>lemonade - :)

=>'nefty - haha id never do tht :P

=>loon - i sent it re

=>prashant -ur from pune right? have u been there? jazz by the bay i mean...i love tht place =D