Sunday, May 20, 2007

Voluntary Insomnia


Feeling random.

My head feels like its going to explode.My eyes feel droopy.The thought of a warm bed seems very inviting but I'm too lazy to shut the computer and walk to my bed.

The sound of a lame movie going on in the background makes me want to go slap the person that even bothered directing it.But I wont...because I'd rather go sleep if I eventually get up.

I have to get up at 6:00 am tomorrow in order to go for my *Sunday Jog*-A new addition to Michelle's effective ways of self torture.I don't need that jog, but it gives me a rush to drag my ass out of bed and run and sweat and feel like I've accomplished something(hopefully losing a pound-I'll love each and every person in this world if that happens...ah...well...it might.I'm kind of on the cusp of wishful thinking and reality)

I don't get why I help people that probably don't deserve it.I hate the fact that sometimes, I end up being too nice to people and they just take me for granted.I can be a very loyal friend-I'm the extremes of everything.If I'm attatched to someone, it takes armageddon to separate me from that person.But I go over board sometimes and people that know me too well will agree whole heartedly.I'm not a push over, I never let me people walk over me.But when I see that someone needs help, I go totally out of my way to help that person and even though its quite an understatement that I do not want anything in return, its common courtesy to appreciate or even thank the person for a nice gesture! People don't do that.

Its very sad to see how selfish people can be.Everythings forgotten once their goals are accomplished.The ways of how they achieved that goal are just rotting away in the back of their mind.If you can't appreciate and give credit to someones gestures, gestures that helped you get to the top, don't accept those gestures.Do it yourself!

Don't hold your head high and give me attitude and consider yourself superior just because of what you achieved.You probably wouldn't even have reached half way if it wasn't for what I did to help you through.


I did my job as a friend.Don't you think its her turn to do hers?It makes me a better person.Maybe she hasn't achieved anything after all.

12 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks, Michele, for Madeleine!
Have a good day

Keshi said...

I truly know ppl like that...selfish ppl who forget when their mission is accomplished.

Keshi.

Michelle said...

=>david - :)

=>keshi - i guess it takes all kinds to make up the world :)

Vintage Girl said...

yeah i've myself met sooo many selfish people, it sucks. But oh well, i guess we just have to deal with it. By the way i totally looooove ur header thingie

P.S.: since u seemed so keen...i updated =)

Anonymous said...

I used to jog too, like in 5am though... But I moved from that "safe" area so nevermind jogging;]

Michelle said...

=>anahita - lol thanks and i'll chek ur blog out...i knew before u told me *hint hint* msn lol

=>nefty - hahaha cool

lemon said...

love the new header collage michy..!! it looks awesome..! :)

All Is Whole said...

Enjoyyyyyyyy and Smile always

Smiles :)

JustMeWriting said...

hey lady...I sooo agree with your thoughts on helping people who don't appreciate it or act like they don't know you after the fact. It's a real shame how people can be that way.

Michelle said...

=>lemonade - thanks lemony

=>prashant - :) lol ok

=>just me writing - a real shame is right :)

Keshi said...

it sure does.

Keshi.

Michelle said...

lol :)