Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sometimes Goodbye Is the Only Way


He would be happy to know, we're all smiling with the memories of him.No more tears because he loved to laugh.


He conquered the toughest battle of all.Finding happiness.He went happy and thats what matters.


Its not a time to mope or be upset.Its time to live on those memories, those wonderful memories that everyone shared with him.My heart goes out to all his friends and family.He is truly missed.


You'll never leave our hearts.


Here's to you, one heck of a rockstar.


Happy Birthday Arun.


And now the end is near

And so I face the final curtain,

My friends,

I'll say it clear,

I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full,

I've travelled each and evr'y highway

And more,

much more than this,

I did it my way.


~Paul Anka


Its never the end.Its only just the beginning.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definetly!

Pithaly said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving your new url :) I'm elsewhere too now! See ya. Pithz

Wadda template!

Michelle said...

->nefty - :)

->pithaly

yeah i know...and thanks!

Anonymous said...

happy bday to him!

tulipspeaks said...

unrelated to the post but the new template rocks!


ammu.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to HIM!!!!!!!!! =)0

Michelle said...

->barbara - :)

->ammu - thanks :)

->lady scorpio - :)

anup.777 said...

yes ... that is the best thing ...

cool template yaar! :)

Pranay said...

Great pic. Real 'Rock star'.

And I just love the template. Help me make one too na.....

Michelle said...

->anup

thanks

->pranay

lol visit this blog www.lemonadedesigns.blogspot.com :)

harshad said...

what happened?

Shayeri said...

it's sad that he went away just before his birthday. but it's happy because he left wonderful memories behind.

happy birthday to him.

Michelle said...

->harshad - a frnd passed away two weeks back...it was his birthday...

->shayeri

yeah :)

Dawn said...

Happy birthday to ur friend :)
cool look ;) of the template
Cheers

the_ego_has_landed said...

hey! im gonna miss ur blog..:( going for a holiday!
cya!

going to kolkata :)

btw... this was a really sweet post. Im sure he knows how much u guys love him!

Michelle said...

->dawn

thanks :)

->ego

awww...well have fun!!! and thanks :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your friend :)
he seems like a very cool dude

ELAINE

PS: Love the pink template :D

Keshi said...

OMG Michi is this ur friend who died couple of weeks ago?? He's such a good-looker and Im sure he was a wonderful person too. Im so sorry!

But I wanna wish his a happy n peaceful FISRT BIRTHDAY in Heaven! MWAHHHHHHH Arun!

And I love that song...brings tears to my eyes...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Can I ask u what happened? I mean how he died?

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**him

Vintage Girl said...

Aw Happy Birthday to him!!

harshad said...

sorry to hear tht. tc

Michelle said...

->elaine

thanks :)

->keshi

yeah thats him...it was an accident...he was on a bike and a car hit him...thanks for the wishes :)

->harshad
:) u tc too

->anahita
:)

Keshi said...

yep I rem u said that b4..Im so sorry!

Keshi.