Sunday, June 17, 2007

Reconciliation?


I had written about some friends that had betrayed my trust sometime back.I wouldn't call it betrayl because it was so much more than that after everything I did for them.I don't mean to sound like I'm shining my own 'halo' but its true.

Anyway, as time flew by, they really made an effort to make up for what they did.I don't think anything they ever do will ever make up for the damage they caused but at least they were courteous enough to try(those who know me really well might be rolling their eyes going ''Here we go , she is giving people a chance to hurt her again'' -to which I will not object because that is the way I am.I hate having this tension with people.Especially people who I'm going to have to interact with at least for another year! But thats not my reason for trying to forget the whole fiasco.Oh no.Those words and hateful lies keep ringing in my head and keep hurting me.But I guess that hurt is now buried under happier times.

I really thought things would never be the same again.My life last year was really like one of those typical teenage movies with all the bitching and all the fun and fairy tale like happenings but teenage movies usually have a happy ending.Mine did, in a few aspects but on the 'friendship' front, it blew.

I really wasn't the type who would have all these politics within her group of friends because in school I was so connected and close to everyone it just never occured to me in a few years I would have to go through rumours and controversies and misunderstandings and of course betrayl.I guess everyone goes through all of this but it was so new and weird to me.

But she went out of their way to make me feel like she want to be a part of my life and she wanted to be on good terms with me so I'm guessing at least a small part of her cared about me.I will never understand what caused all that fury and ability to produce such atrocious and senseless words but in the end, I knew I still cared about her.Maybe not as much as before but I did care.

So, I was asked, like old times, to go for a movie together and I stopped and thought.The other members of the group really wanted everything to be ok so I was pleaded and begged to come.I remembered how she helped me in small ways to show that she is regretting what she did and I thought to myself, it could be weird and awkward because it would be the first time I was interacting in person with everyone after that fateful incident but it could be a start.Not an ''Oh, everything is forgotten and I love you and your my BFF even though you said the worst things I could imagine about me '' start, but a ''We have gone through so much together, throwing away a memory filled friendship would be sad'' start.

Whats done is done.I wish things could be undone, but I guess the only way to turn things your way is to face it, and do what you think is right.


Anyway, leaving aside all the boo-hoo-hoo story of mine, the movie we saw was Fantastic Four-Rise Of The Silver Surfer.I cannot say I was very intrigued by the movie for various reasons being the following

-Jessica Alba's face just did not seem right.It really reminded me of how that king looked when the evil wizard Sauran in Lord Of the Rings possessed him.


-The story line could have been improved it focused a lot on how Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic wanted to get married.Who cares about their wedding?We want action!


-Total filmy ending.


Positive points

-Chris Evans.Nuff said.Human torch he definitely is ;-)


-The stunts and the effects are like whoa! I kept going Oooo


-The Thing acted really well and some scenes were really cute!


And if your wondering if things were weird, let me tell you, surprisingly, they weren't! It felt like nothing ever happened.We played our traditional, sitting in Mcdonalds and playing truth and dare after the movie.I laughed so much I really thought I was going to pee.

I was dared to kiss my girlfriend(that makes two girlfriends I've kissed in the past year).Yes we're gross.

My friend was dared to act like spiderman who lost his powers.It was hilarious.People were wondering what he was doing to the wall!

Another person had to go to the counter, hold up her burger and go ''I'm lovin' it''

It was jokes.I had a great time.Its all good now.At least for now :-)


P.S-Sorry for such a HUGE post :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Im glad to see you've patched things up. Hopefully it will stay this way now. Good Luck.

Michelle said...

Thank you :-)

Arshelle said...

i wudn say uve patched things up this isnt sm torn sweater but m glad tht time is taking its toll and making it a lil easier on all of us :p

ps:it wasn long at all ;-) love you mwah!

Anonymous said...

Thats nice that you guys spent sometime together. Hoepfully, things will STAY THE SAME NOW, between you all....

=)

Keshi said...

yes...just do the RIGHT thing Michi. Ur a smart gal. And Im glad everything is ok now. Even tho u have patched up, if I were u I'd be more careful from now on.


Keshi.

SeePearrl said...

voww nice!

the_ego_has_landed said...

yup! its a huge post! heheh
but nevertheless. read it :)

glad for u.. yeah man.. Im having issues with one of my best friends.. sometimes life surprises u.. I really wonder if she's wat I thought her out to be...

But we've known each other for 14 yrs..

its tough :(

Michelle said...

->arshelle

lol and thank you for being logical hun! muah uve realli matured havent u? xx

->lady scorpio
things might not ever be the same, i dont even think they might remain good but for now, we're cool :)

->keshi

yep, once bitten twice shy :)

->white forest

:)

->ego

yep...very...lol

Anonymous said...

Don't care=/

Anonymous said...

....about them "friends" (because now that I read it over you might've not known what I'm talking about lol!)

Junius said...

ur blg colors make it difficult to read,
pune, nice, my hometown :D

Michelle said...

=>nefty - yeah i dont lol

=>endevourme - thats interesting :)