.jpg)
Its tag time again!!
Fun for me and maybe fun for you.
Thank you Anahita
10 Things I Love
I absolutely love downloading mobile themes, go beserk downloading around 20 at a time.Mostly, pink girly ones :P.I tried my hand at creating one myself, wasn't a very bad try for a beginner I must say.For fellow theme crazed freaks try the following sites-
OwnSkin and
This is sort of a given.Because 90% of the things I own are pink.Mostly stationery, accesories and clothes.I spot something pink in one corner and you'll find me there in no time.Its considered weird if I'm not sporting anything pink.It either means I'm depressed or I've been possessed.
The highly self-obsessed person that I am, being in pictures has to be mentioned.I treasure pictures and I'm highly fond of being in most of them as much as I like clicking them.Looking good in pictures is almost a neccesity because, like the pink, thats how people define me! Don't worry, its not always about me when it comes to pictures, I love making sure the person whos picture is being clicked by me looks great too!So, I'm usually hated hardcore during a picture session because I never end up looking bad ;-P (yeah, yeah I hear, you...I'll get my feet back on the ground before you knock that crown off my big head :P)
Its never something I do forcibly.The homework assigned is always done eagerly and I look forward to classes with immense anxiety.Its one of the most interesting languages I've ever come across and the interest just keeps growing.It also makes me really happy to see how many of my friends have developed a keenness to learn the language and I would sincerely suggest many others to give this awesome language and the wonderful Japanese culture a shot!
Nothing can top this feeling.Nothing.Maybe 2 years ago the thought of it altogether would repulse me but it has painted me, filled me with different colours.Love, for all of us is like a colouring book waiting to be coloured.It brings with it, its own share of grays and blacks but is soon replaced by bright reds and yellows.
Nothing refreshes me more than a nice big glass of peach iced tea.Best way to beat the summer heat, really. A nice big sub and a large glass of iced tea is the key to my heart ;-)
This has to be top priority on every girls' list.I spend most of my time on my hair.It probably would not even take a fire alarm to stop me when I'm busy in front of my mirror.Oh, the vanity when I'm in front of it.I pity that mirror and so do my parents :P
Music can always remove that sting out of a hurting me, it can always empathise when my heart is sorrowful and it can always smile with me when I'm happy.It soothes me, it energises me.Its my second best friend!
I'm headstrong.Very headstrong.I love setting obstacles and then overcoming them because the joy I get after I do, is inexplicable.I love doing things the hard way even if they bring me down, I go down, knowing that I will come up again.
The word 'surprise' perks my spirits high enough for them to soar.I abso-frikkin'-lutely love surprises.A special someone knows very well how much.You tell me you have a surprise for me, and I'll be restless until I find out what it is!Just got one today in fact! :D ;P
*I just finished reading The Kite Runner.Khaled Hosseni, I'm in love.
20 comments:
:p :D
VERY VERY INTERESTING!! I WANT TO BE TAGGED! I AM NEVER TAGGED WHEN IT COMES TO THIS =(
SEND ME AN EMAIL ON THE "COMMENT TAG," LoveableScorpio1@aol.com
WHERE DO YOU GET THESE LAYOUTS...! I WANT TO CHANGE MIND A.S.A.P! =)
very cute tag n pretty pic of u Michi!
Keshi.
michelle, apart from loving the tag and finding quite a few similarites (my friends say my closet is like that of britney spears because almost everything there is pink or purple ;)) tell me WHERE you got this AMAZING skin from?
it's just way toooooooo good. i love it.
but the sidebar could have been less wider, it eats up into the blog space.
but never mind, you gotta tell me how you made it, or where you got it from!!
oh and the picture is very pretty+ natural...
and kite runner made me cry (almost)
->arshelle
:*
->ladyscorpio
well u can go ahead and tag urself!!! and a blogger frnd lemonade made me this skin :) credits down...feel free to drop by her blog :)
->keshi
thanks keshi :)
->shayeri
lol u know where to find her ;) and thanks :)
nice ya..sumtimes tags feel like a burden sumtimes they are fun.. almost evrything in life's like taht for me :P
cute post n pretty pic! :-D
->raghu
lol
->harshad
thanks :)
Kite runner is really good book....
and where were you??
long time no see.......:)
also read Catcher in the Rye....
Smiles :)
oh dang! i havnt come on ur blog in sooo long!!! and u've posted like 946830662 entries! and changed ur template (which looks absolutely awesome btw)
and u read the kite runner? jeez, i still hvant gotten arnd to get it from the library! i'll go soon!!!
and wow, u did the tag instantly!! am i the only one who takes a month to do a tag ? lol
real cool blog this.i tried to get that tracker thing you have which shows the users online but couldnt quite get it to appear on my page...anyway good job on the blog.
->prashant
I was very much around...and yes i have read catcher in the rye :)
->anahita
lol thanks to lemonade...for the template...and ive started reading a book a week now back to my old hobby...lol was neglecting my books...READ KITE RUNNER...its awesome!
->silverback
oh, whys that? try again...and thanks :)
bhery luverly. i like new template too!
amazing new template!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :D lemonade is the best!!!!!
It's just the same for me, really. The uploading... the downloading... the roller blading... the Ipods, the Itunes, the IHop...
I am also into extreme fishing.
everytime i visit your blog i feel like hacking into your id and ripping off this awesome skin and laughing with sadistic pleasure.
how much i hate you for getting this uber cool skin, when i have to live with minima.
:):)
she agreed, yippeee!
*dance dance*
->oliver - zank yoo
->confessing girl
yep she is!!
->paul
oook lol
->shayeri
lol so now u don havta wish tht anymore lol cuz she'll make u an equally awesome template ;)
that's a good list :)
ELAINE
totally agree on the "love " bit and enjoy surprising people myself for exactly the same thing - to see the happiness of an unexpected treat/ gift... loved Kite Runner.. not so much the second one..
and no way are u gonna get me to say "I love pink " :) I draw the line with my green laptop
Post a Comment