Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whiner's Central avec Thoughtful Theories


Yes, my college has apparently begun(even though the professors are A.W.O.L).But, the jobless people that we are, go to college anyway, fool around and end up at a mall or Mcdonalds(because it is closer to college, not because we're in love with it or something) and my friend bought a happy meal just so he could get one of those Shrek toys and half of my friends who don't know him all that well are like in love with him *rolls eyes*.It would have been funny to see what they thought of him talking to the Gingerbreadman toy.Even though I am highly jobless, lately the day seems to be so jam packed for me.I always end up doing A LOT.So, like the 'organised' person that I am, I have resorted to organising certain things at different times of the day so I get a little space and a little time to breathe.


I currently read an article in the newspaper stating how couples don't care about the people around them whether they are at it with full on PDA or whether they are having couple feuds and either the guy is running after the girl apologising(just had a deja vu of my boyfriend running after me apologising today).Anyway, people bascially don't care what others think these days.Why should they?I have seen quite a few incidents where a couple is thoroughly at it, yelling and screaming and all that jazz and sometimes it amuses me because they do say a whole load of crap to eachother but otherwise, it just makes me wonder that we are so involved in our own personal world, people's opinions hardly matter.It did not matter to them that a lot of people were staring at them or even giving them quizzical looks.

Fights in love are ok when they are two-sided but I hate it when its only one sided and its either the poor guy or the poor girl that is a victim of being embarassed.

Two of my friends that are dating, had a minor fight and the guy yelled at the girl so loudly in front of all of his and her friends(we were at a birthday dinner) and she just sat there and cried.I hate that kind of vulnerability.I agree maybe I don't know how their relationship works but at least have some freaking self respect! The reason for yelling at her gave him absolutely no right to be so harsh because it wasn't even remotely her fault.Had I been in her place, I'd have probably just walked out.

I guess different people react differently but sometimes its just stupid to sit there and take the yelling.I can be very unreasonable at times too(For those that know me,I know your nodding while reading this and I'm sticking my tongue out at you) but thats only when I completely lose it.I probably won't care where I am and just let all hell break free.


So, what do you think when you witness a couple fighting? What do you do when you are in public and you just can't control all those feelings of anger inside of you?


*A very Happy 17 to Shayeri*

21 comments:

curryegg said...

Wow. You've a nice blog here. And this post is interesting. My parents still keep on quarrelling among themselves. Old couple still shouting at each other sometimes, in the public. Sigh...

I learn to just escape instead of helping. Lol... If not, I will be the victim. haha... :D

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

a) awesome new look.. seriously mind blowing.

b) Sheesh !! Yeesh !! hah!!! you kids and your little shrek toys !! ( P.S. I got Donkey with my Happy Meal.. when you pull his tail, he goes "Shreeeeeeekkkkkk !!!" It's presently the paper weight for my medical research papers :) )

c) what would i do if i saw a couple fighting.. honestly, I think if i dont know them, Id walk away.. ya, i know it aint the rt attitude but.. as for friends, i feel i have the rt to intervene and have done so on many times in the past.. call me cupid !!!

Michelle said...

->curryegg

thank you! and yes, i know what u mean...lol silly arguments amongst them so i tip toe away lol rather run away than be the victim thr! :P

->roshan
a)thank you
b)haha not u too! i have shrek and puss in boots...i want the shrek kid :P
c)hehe hello cupid...know wut u mean tho...sometimes u just gotta play cupid :)

tulipspeaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tulipspeaks said...

what do you think when you witness a couple fighting?

lolz. i will just watch! :P

hehehehe..


ammu.

Keshi said...

I hv screamed in public and stormed out of a cafe..cos of my irritating ex-bf. But I wont do it again....cos I hated being stared at by alot of ppl!

Keshi.

Michelle said...

->ammu - hehe me too if its funny :P

->keshi - hehe yeah once bitten twice shy...i understand perfectly :)

dharmabum said...

'tch-tch'
then move.

Michelle said...

uhmm what? din quite get u :)

Pranay said...

In my case...I may be too involved to notice other people staring but I would definitely not go out of control in public. It maybe controlled aggresion.

Michelle said...

lol thats good...ive seen ppl go really beserk...sometimes funny, but sometimes SCARY! hehe

Anonymous said...

i think its just too ugly!! u hv to fight u fight at home!! believe me girl i can hold my own when im in public if im gonna act stupid on a pointless discussion with ma man i will do it privately!!

Shayeri said...

ooooooh! thank you thank you. *blushes furiously*. i feel like a hollywood actress. gee!

and well, can you temme what awol is? i'm terribly stupid sbout this abbrevs.

and and and...never diss mcdonalds in my presence. i love that place! it has the best "Comfort food", ie, when you're low, mentally or financially, mcdonalds is the placve to visit/order from.

i witnessed a couple fighting in times square. i was 12 then. i told my mother, and she said "us mein yahi hota hai. they fight and break up all the time". hehe!

and otherwise, i've never noticed couples fighting in public, or am too occupied with my own thing to notice. i've noticed pda though (it's very conspicuous) and all my friends and i do is grumble "get a room people". somehow pda is still so not india. it's all behind the doors. ;)

Vintage Girl said...

idk about fighting in public cuz i've never really seen that but i've seen some major kickass love showing here..ALL THE TIME...in the malls, parking lots, parks, movie theatre...u name it and they're there....like last night only...we were in the parking lot outside baskin robbins and i saw 2 couple having HARDCORE sex outside their car...it was weird...i could see the guy moving up and down lol i swear it was badddd
it should be illegal (or is it already?) lol...nvm..i sound like im talking to myself...
anyway, so i guess fighting in public is less embarassing (for us) than having sex in public...

ok idk if that made sense but whatever im high right now so yea lol

Michelle said...

->confessing girl

u go girl!! wish everyone was like tht...hee :P

->shayeri

ur welcome lol and awol is absence without leave...and i think any kind of junk food is comfort food pour moi...but im a subway person :D bt a mcchicken can perk up my day anyday ;D
heh yeah its not too common here...pda especially except for a few cases and fights well ive seen quite a lot really funny ones!!

->anahita

haha i don know bout there i guess it shud be illegal but here i don even wanna think bout the consequences but surprisingly, my frnd has witnessed an incident wer a couple were doing it in their car and all she wanted to do was scream for help hehe like she was being attacked or sumtin the poor thing...the scar remains :P

Karthik ,K.N said...

public show off is da dayz work here... i was in mumbai some years back, saw these things there...

disappointin people.....public show off sucks

Karthik ,K.N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pithaly said...

Oh, ok. Got that now. The posts are on the right, and the profile's on the left.

Michelle said...

->karthik

lol its funny sometimes

->tt

lol!

Sam said...

gosh!! this is the most embarassing thing that i've evr seen.... thankfully i'm yet to face any such situation!! and wen i see such.. i simply walk away...

Dalicia said...

i had argued with my friends...man, i was such a bitch!! i still will walk about from friends or even boyfriends when i'm mad...:P