
Waiting with bated breath for my HSC results.Its been two years already?! I can remember exactly how I felt two years ago for my ICSE results.Anticipation, hope, nervousness, sweaty hands, shock(cause i scored a 90% in Commercial Applications-the subject I used to do pathetically in school) and also...your not going to believe this but I scored more in Hindi than I did in English! 90% in Hindi and 88% in English( my horror could not be contained because I topped in English very often).My Science marks need not be mentioned.I'm sorry to those that actually thought I might of the Science and Mathematical clan.Those two words scare me more than Pamela Anderson's bra size or Paris Hilton's ability to comprehend.
But thats not what my post is about.Don't worry, I'm not going to rant about how Paris is getting a makeover to go to jail or about Nicole Richie's biased views on overweight people.
There might have been a time in many of your lives where you turn to God.I have done that a lot of times.I never used to be religious, but many things that happened to me in the past year and a half changed my opinion.Maybe not on the whole existence of God, but on belief, yes.The belief that there is a God.Hes out there listening to what I'm saying.Hes out there when I ask for help, when I promise I'll be true to him and to myself.
He listens.
He forgives.
He helps.
Things were literally going downhill for me and I can call certain turn of events nothing but a miracle because everything changed after I was true to him and to myself.
I really used to envy people for having so much of faith.I wished I really believed in him.I wanted to.But I never understood what it was that was holding me back.
I know its really selfish on my part to discover this spiritual side of me only after I was facing hardships, but he forgave me.
He guided me.
He saved me.
I don't know how this makes me look.I don't care.I know this is a very different side of me but now, I'm glad that I believe.
I'm not preaching.I'm not advising.You may not believe, but let me assure you.Hes always there.Waiting, watching to get you back on your feet when you fall.
21 comments:
Michi a very spiritual post. Nice :)
I turn to God...even tho He dun seem to hear me sometimes. Cos I know He's there...just that He's a lil busy with someone else who needs Him more than I do.
Keshi.
thanks keshi...lol i really admire how hes always been there for me whenever i needed him...but sadly i only turned to him wen i was in trouble...a natural human trait...but i guess he overlooked tht :)
Oye! it is okay .. u'll do great ya! best of luck babe! :D
and i am so happy this post wasnt about Paris/Pamela (altho u cant stay widout mentioning them na :P)
btw .. which colg are u in?
now I'm jealous..I find myself turning to him only in times of hardship too..but I'm trying to change that now..and hopefully,someday..i'll be able to have that same faith that u have...
beautiful post mich...
You are tagged
see here
=>rt - haha thanks and yes i really can't stay without mentioning them :P i'm from wadias...are u from pune?
=>lemonade - i guess it depends on the situation time changes a lotta ppl... :) and thanks..
=>abhishek - ok!
Truthful & spiritual post dear!
ammu.
all the best!
life's full of surprises... its even more surprising when we discover about ourselves.. esp when small things can change ur prinicples, values and beliefs suddenly.
=>ammu - thanks ammu :) u take care too!
=>ego - yeah very true :) and thanks!
yesh baybeh .. me be in pune! ;D
haha cool its the best place to be innit? where in pune u at?
Beyonce was here :)
You saw something yesterday :D Isn't she cute? :D :D
Beyonce
too public a place to continue such talk here ;) mind shifting elsewhere??
i changed your link ;)! kiss
=>''beyonce'' - uhmm sure...
=>rt - lol add me on gtalk...rocksta818
=>barbara - thanks! :)
I feel you on this....
Hey Michelle, How do you get ur comments to say SPINNED DA CUT? I've been tryna do that for SOOO long. I did it once, and forgot...LOL....HELP ME OUT GIRL...!!! =)
ummm lol i don really remember how i did it but ill try tracking the html code where u gotta change it and let u know :)
@lady5c0rpiiO: from ur dashboard click on "manage layout" .. then on left hand side u see "blog posts" .. click on "edit" on that .. under "select items" on position 4 is "5 comments" .. u may delete comments and write what u want like michelle here wrote "spinned d cut"
@michelle: added ya .. jus accept any weird request which comes ur way on gtalk ;)
congratulations on your result! :)
how nice to get it done...
sorry to hear that your friend passed away..yeah so young :(
ELAINE
true.. I know I bitch a lot on him/her, but in my biggest baddest moments, I know Ive escaped because of him
Post a Comment