Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ugh!


Today was officially the most frustrating day I've had in a very long time.I have never been used to things so dis-organised, it almost reduced me to tears in all the ruckus and confusion.College admissions and submissions are such a frikkin' mess, even a goat can function better.

I am so angry and disappointed at how people can complicate getting one stupid form.I had to run around to 20 different locations and when I returned to the first one, the person in charge told me that I had to go to very different location altogether.I really felt like throwing a dung cart on him.

What is up with people?Why do they get so big headed at a minor accomplishment?I'm all for hatred right now.I think watching That 70s Show should cheer me up :-( The only happiness that fills my life right now is losing another kg today despite me pigging out over the weekend and Japanese because I'm still Oh-so-brilliant at it.I'm really dysfunctional today.I'm getting urges to study.I think I'm on major crack.

21 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

GIRL...heck yeah...they make things CRAZY for NO reason at all. I'm still in school and since i'm kinda old...LOL, my patience are even thinner then they used to be...so I really can't take it...LOL.

Michelle said...

lol im getting older too...and i was always impatient... :P its worse now :P

Anonymous said...

LOL.....OH....GOD.....Im going to have to EXPERIENCE THIS when I apply for my college applications after high school?!??!? Awww.....man.....Dont worry Michelle....things WILL get better......I understand you being impatient, because hell, Im the same way half of the time....! LOL....Love the blog....!

Girl, HOW do you change your comment tage to say "2 SPUN IT?" I am trying to figure out how to do that, because I want to change mine....! Please tell me....! =)

Vintage Girl said...

wait...how old are u?
and im sorry that things are bad right now...dw...they'll get better =]]
and good luck w/ everything

Keshi said...

cmon Michi u hv more patience than u think u should LOL!

Keshi.

harshad said...

:-) well, i hate to say this, and prolly u know too..this is just the beginning...

Anonymous said...

Im glad I didn't have to run around for my admissions. And they say India has progressed ;) Can't you apply online?

Hope it goes well for you. Good luck.

Michelle said...

=>lady scorpio - haha...yeah i hope u don havta go thru wut m going thru :) and look for ''comment count'' in ur html...and edit accordingly :)

=>anahita - ill turn 18 this oct :)and thanks hehe

=>harshad- i do know :(

=>keshi - keshi it was worse today i almost died :(

=>day dreamer - not in my college u cant :(

Anonymous said...

Hey there.. how u doin.. thanks for remberin me droppin by.. :)
i was really searchin for ur page, i went on the old one, n i thought ur blog got hacked or somethin..

well somedays r good n somedays r bad, its upto u how u turn the bad into good :)
i rem my engg collg submissions, they used to b so frustratin, the profs used to have fun, just makin the students go round n round..
u no wot i realised its no use tryin to do everythin on time, cuz if u go on the D day, theyll accept it wotever u give, its better to go thru misery for one day than a entire sem!! wot say..

Pranay said...

Hey Just wait for the day when you'll look back to this day and smile. It'll just be a funny memory.

And how do you guys get such great templates???!!! Plz tell me...

Michelle said...

=>sonu - lol yes thats what the college faculty has been makin us do...just run around in circles and in the end NEVER get anything done!! welcome back!! :)

=>pranay - lol hopefully...cuz right now m just on a spiteful spree :P go to blogskins...they have great stuff there :)

Vintage Girl said...

omgggg ur younger than i am??
woahhh!!!!!
i thought u were like 21 or sumtn!!!

Michelle said...

lol how old r u? and yes i get tht i-thot-ur-older bit a lot :P

che sara sara said...

u r experiencing this stuff now
i did...some time back...
just chill babes!!

Michelle said...

lol...

Vintage Girl said...

yea well im only a few months older to u :P
ill be 18 in aug...
but woahh...this actually explains a lott of stuff now hehe =]

Michelle said...

lol...wat kinda stuff?

Anonymous said...

Great Templates!!!

the_ego_has_landed said...

heheheh michi.. its ok.. it happens.. me been thro it too! ur so funny!

relax :)

hugs

the_ego_has_landed said...

hey u changed ur template! how come??

Michelle said...

->anonymous - thank you

=>ego - lol thanks and just needed a change from the old one lol