Saturday, March 15, 2008

Journeying Through...


Pranay, very generously tagged me.
Rules - Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 keywords given (family, friends, yourself, your love, and anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do the same. Try to tag atleast 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. Don't forget to read the linked posts and leave comments.

1. ME- I'm going to start with myself since I'm such a self obsessed shameless narcissist. http://and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com/2007/06/10-love-3.html


2.OPTIMISM-I never really was much of a believer...certain incidents do reduce you to never expecting anything but eventually you realise you just got to show the finger to anything that tries to bring you.God helped me through it.I hopehttp://and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com/2007/06/belief.html helps you too.

3.FAMILY - http://and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com/2007/05/what-would-i-do-without-you.html is the closest post on family that I have reproduced here.It means a lot to my mom :-)

4.FRIENDS - We go through it all together.You'll always stick together like glue if you're friendship is true! Thats my motto! Read http://and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com/2008/02/break-it-down.html to find out!


5.LOVE - Last, but not the least, something that is so so special to me.For all those that think its always been bad luck, read http://and-all-that-jazz1.blogspot.com/2007/01/thank-you.html to reassure yourselves about love!


I would have linked you to a nice optimistic poem like Pranay did, but when I'm poetic, its always sad stuff (even if I'm ecstatic at that point).
Tagging - Amit, Roshan and Dawn

12 comments:

Vishesh said...

oh well all of us are narcissists...guess its humane..

Pranay said...

Hi...Nicely done....thanks.
And I linked Optimism in the 'anything you like option'. Guess you too wanted optimism.
C ya.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

will take it up... and hey, there was a pune bloggers meet on saturday.. expected to see u there..

Keshi said...

Hey Michi hows ya?

Im supposed to do this one too...u did it nice :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michelle said...

vishesh,
i think i'm much more of a narcissist than humanely allowed! lol

pranay,

yup...i figured, everyone keeps telling me about how i shud be more optimistic...might as well keep the optimism active! lol i think ill start by writing happier poems..

roshan,

i had no idea there was one? :O

keshi,

thanks kesh! :)

tulipspeaks said...

its always good to go back and read thru some of our own post. at times, when i read back my old posts, i cant even believe i actually wrote them! :P

nice tag, bwtn.

ammu.

Michelle said...

lol yeah...u can see urself change!

AmitL said...

Hi,Mich..that's a nice tag.I'm now off to read all the links.:)

Err,incidentally,is that me who's been tagged or some namesake of mine?hehe.

AmitL said...

Hi,again..well,I read the links..the narcissist part-a big smile at that link.

Optimism part was grt..err,did you say you scored more in Hindi than in English?Whew..that never happened with me.(So,do you plan a Hindi blog one day?)

Family part-touching.Can see why it's so special to your Mom.

Friends part-as friendly as you usually are.:)

The Love part-nice advice...even I never really understand why people who fall in n out of love treat it as the be all and 'end all'(pun intended) of life...it's just one of the vagaries of life created by Him to see how humans cope,I'd say!!:)

Tks for the nice tag.Now,if I have to think of posts on these five topics...whew..Err,would you mind checking out my posts since 2003?:)Just kidding...(Before blogspot,I was on rediff,with the same amitsmusings)..and,I didn't classify posts in categories.:)Cheers!!

Sam said...

hey dat was a good read.. a really nice one!!!

Michelle said...

amit,

hey amit, ill be sure to chek out ur post soon...and lol i always loved hindi literature :D and language for tht matter...lol but now wen i think of it, it makes me wonder how i managed to learn so many muhavaras...i liked the tag cuz it gave me a chance to go thru everything tht i had written in the past lol...made me smile

sam,

thanks sam!