Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rantaholic


I see I have posted before the month got over...or else people would be like ''So, is she going to be posting only once a month now?''. Erratic.I know.But as usual a lot has been going on.So that just gives me more to write about *muhaha*.


My beloved (LOL) just celebrated his 18th birthday 6 days ago and I actually wanted to throw a party at this lounge place (cause his friends would throw stones at me if there was no alcohol).But, due to major lack of co-operation ON EVERYONE'S PART (*fumes*), I scratched his friends out of the picture and made it just about the both of us.Tee hee.I decorated his house with candles and flowers and heart shaped balloons, got a heart shaped strawberry cheesecake (which was the most scrumptious cake I have EVER eaten).I took him out to lunch to this place called Not Just Jazz By The Bay; they have amazing buffet lunches there so we ate like our lives depended on it (value for money*) and we were super happy afterward loading our plate with all the different cakes/mousses and fruit salad even though we knew we wouldn't be able to finish it ;-)

My Japanese results came today and I scored 360/400.I scored full marks in my first paper!! Woop woop! My teacher was ecstatic!

I saw the movie Jumper recently.Not only is Hayden Christensen FIRE, but Rachel Bilson is so freaking adorable, I'd totally do her! Both are dating fyi.Sigh...Hayden is so lucky lol.

I have come to notice that my moods vary from the different books I am reading at the time.I have been forbidden to read Danielle Steel books because at some point the protagonist is always abused either emotionally or physically and always goes through some kind of trauma and it always has to do with the MEN...so I kind of remove the anger on my male friends and am tuned to super bitch during those times.So now I stick to non hatred stuff (but they don't know I still read it when they aren't around...haha losers ;-)

15 comments:

Vishesh said...

ha you seriously have been busy ;)

Keshi said...

I like Danielle Steel books.

btw u mit elike to check out my Famous new career..in my blog ;-)

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Oh no Danielle Steel books does that to us? :O

I just picked up one of her books yesterday night to read.

:O

I love how you are living ya life a girl ya age. ROck it hot and high gurl! LOVE THE TEMPLATE!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

check this vid I made. peta stuff. I'm now a confirmed veg.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T84yQHK_xFs

Opps! youtube forbidden. I forgot that!

Pithaly

Michelle said...

vishesh,

lol yes i kinda have :)

keshi,

hmm what might tht be? :P ill check :)

sweetstickychewy,

i dunno why it happens to be then :( mebbe i shud take a break from her books...even tho i love how she writes hehe thanks!

pithaly,

nope, it was banned don think it is anymore...i don wanna hate chicken :(

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

oooo how beautiful is THAT!!

and where did a post on Valentine's Day go? ;p I was expecting some nice yummy pics!

oo there's a Not Just Jazz By the Bay in Mumbai too ... and its goood!

I heard Jumper's not got good ratings .. so dropped the idea of watching it .

NOW I KNOW WHY i feel so frustrated after reading Danielle Steel! I'm a big fan of hers myself ... but somehow most her books are like bollywood ... happy ending ;p
Am sure you would agree!

and lol @ the pic!!

Take care and I hope u been good! Thanks for the comment at BUF .. we both certainly have some connection!!!

xx

Michelle said...

loony,

lol i forgot what we did on valentine's :P

aww jumper din get good ratingS? thts sad cuz i thot the effects were quite good! and both of them r so cute together!

danielle steel hehe totally man...but what i like bout her is tht even though her books seem the same, they arent! they always surprise u...u shud read sisters...its her latest book...and its amazing!

Dalicia said...

good job with your japanese paper :) and happy 18 bday to your significant other

Michelle said...

thank you :)

Sam said...

well.. dats an amazing resto that jazz by the bay.. too good.. dinner at jazz.. but for lunch i might've gone for all stir fry on the 5th level... its too good!! iots chinese though.. the best thing abt jazz is the music during weekends.. perfect settings at times for a nice little cosy time!!

and congo for teh jap exam!! cool job...

harshad said...

hello! :-)

Michelle said...

sam,

i love all stir fry too! hehe...yep evenings are the best at not just jazz..i love the ambience there! and thanks!

harshad,

hey! whatsup?

AmitL said...

Hi,Mich-wowie-a 360/400 in Japanese?That's something..congrats!

Lucky guy,ur beloved-to have had u decorating his house.:)

A big Ha as to the reason you avoid Danielle Steel books. Tell u what- check out the 7 Khushwant Singh jokebooks-some of the jokes will really make you feel grrrrt!:)

Cheers!

Pranay said...

Woah!! Great results...and must say ur guy's pretty lucky too....
U've been tagged.

Michelle said...

amit,

lol khushwant singh...ill keep tht name in mind...thanks amit~! :)

pranay,

thanks pranay! ill chek the tag out :)