Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Regular Dissing Going Down =)


I was watching 'Thank You for Smoking' day before, and all I could think of when Katie Holmes' cherubic face came on screen was, ''Why?Why Oh Why are you with that has-been?'' Just when you thought Tom Cruise could not go any more bonkers, rumour has it he has been forcing everything that moves into Scientology.Which by the way is the new God.Ugh.What a geek! Why can't he just leave people alone and follow what he wants to? Probably satisfy himself by capturing triceratops in his backyard and teaching it to fly into outer space.


Do look out for Gisele Bundchen's new shoe line.I'd wear those.If I was in kindergarten! To think someone with so much of experience in the fashion biz would have some kind of exotic taste! But oh no...they all let us down.She should donate them to UNICEF because the shoes do look like something put together by 3 year olds.Did I forget to mention blind 3 year olds?Also I'd be able to get the exact same shoes here in Pune for 50 bucks.Guess she is going international huh?


Britney Spears is on the loose again.So make sure your kids or baby brothers or even you are not walking alone on lonely roads and/or in areas where they could be paparazzi because she will assault you.She will assault you bad.But you could, if you want to show the media where exactly she hit you and then earn a few bucks.She was supposed to stay in the facility for 45 days but they let her go in 27 days because shes Britney Spears and also because she preferred making out with rehab patients(potential drug addicts) behind bushes.Shes quite a handful isn't she?You know, if you listen really carefully, you can hear her career go downhill...like when the coyote falls off a cliff in the Road Runner Show( a big KABOOM! in the end included)


*blows everyone a kiss, fixes her hair and vamooses away*



7 comments:

Keshi said...

u know I think Tom Cruise has always been like that...ANNOYING.

Keshi.

deepsat said...

he was good once upon a time! not anymore!!!

Vintage Girl said...

*blows everyone a kiss, fixes her hair and vamooses away*

haha ur such a drama queen!!

Michelle said...

=>keshi - i only liked him in mission impossible hehe

=>deepsat - i know, now he just disgusts me

=>anahita - hahaha

Anonymous said...

i'm not a fan of tom cruise!
yeah, that tom is a control freak.

btw, i'm glad you got to watch "thank you for smoking" how we are fooled by the media and the advertisers.

Michelle said...

I know! It was kind of funny!

confessing7girl said...

i really like the way u give away this news!! u sound a little like myself dissin on everyone!!! my type of girl...;)
I couldnt agree more with ur view on Gisele's show line!!