Friday, March 09, 2007

Self obsession at its best


You can't really blame a celebrity for being self-obsessed.The whole glamorous world tends to make you a tad bit obsessed wit yourself(except in my case where I'm self-obsessed even though I'm practically invisible to the other half of the world and to creatures in other galaxies that only recognise Michael Jackson because he looks so much like them).But anyway,its not like I have a huge life size portrait of myself like Paris Hilton does which I make people sign and write little messages(preferably good messages or I bet she'd bitch slap anyone that wrote hate messages and still pose and give that disgusting princess smile)


I bet she has this club, where Paris worshipers can come and kiss her pictures and she sits on a throne and favours only the one with the cutest boyfriend(rich oil sheikhs are a bonus) so she can woo him with her 'charm' and eventually get engaged to him and then dump him.


Lindsay Lohan goes blonde.Having a crappy day?Look at her picture and there would be guaranteed LOLs.Thats all she needed to prove she is dumb.She is the example for the ever popular phrase ''as dumb as a blonde'' or ''as dumb as a door knob''.Because she totally looks like one.


So, is self-obsession a necessity?Look, being self-obsessed does not immediately transform you into Paris Hilton.I think to an extent, each person should be self-obsessed.It doesn't hurt to love yourself or the way you look..but there are many people I know of that really don't care.I think thats really cool too because obviously not everybody has the same opinions or likes and dislikes.Either way it makes you a really unique person but if your too obsessed, it just makes you a Paris Hilton :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLLL!!

When did this happen?? Am so outta all this these days! :O

Britney goes bald .. Lindsay goes Blonde ... waiting for Paris to do somethin now :D

Michelle said...

haha which will not be very long

ghanchakar said...

LOL!! u cud seriously be a stand up comedian! like seriously!! (beware celebreties)!! lol! do u give classes? :p lol!

Michelle said...

lol dummyyyyyyyyyy (lovey dovey)

Vintage Girl said...

lmao! I love how u keep dissing celebrities. Its soo much fun reading about them on ur blog :]
& yea paris hilton's deff gna do sumtn too now...obv....she needs to hog the lime-light too w/ brit n lindsay...

Michelle said...

lol thanks i hope they don sue me for it ;P