Thursday, March 08, 2007

I don't care


Firstly... I'm actually listening to a song from Guru not that the songs are bad or anything.I'm just not much of a bollywood music person.My friends might get like a heart seizure if they know I'm listening to ''Barso re''.It has a very nice happy feeling about it.


So, day 2 of eternal freedom...and guess what?I'm super bored already.Honestly what can you do? I might join Japanese classes...other than that, the usual hanging out, movies blah blah blah! Its not like I didn't do all of that when I did not have holidays.


I've stopped caring about what people say and think.Its so utterly useless.In fact, I'm beginning to realise how good I am with mind games! I always have people wondering whats going on in my head.Its like I use that feeling/mind blocking charm Harry Potter needed to use against Voldemort-Legilemens!


Also, I really hate people that get all offended when you swear.Honestly-wake up.I do it all the more if they have a problem.So, I'm a bitch.Sue me!


Yes, ranting marathon.Thats what I do best when I'm upset/confused/happy.So, I'm weird-Sue me!


Not a very peaches and cream side of me.Ah..well c'est la vie!


P.S-Listen to the Trans-Siberian orchestra if you get a chance.

3 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol yeah seriously i hate it when ppl get offended .. yesterday i was so frustrated at uni ... and i said "I can't believe i got up at 6 am to do THIS shit!" .. and one of my team mates tells me to "mind my language"!

:O

lol always happens post exams ... when theyre going on .. u can't stop making plans ... and once they're over .. u dunno what to do!!!

btw check out my blog .. latest post PLEASE!!

the_ego_has_landed said...

heeheheh chill out :) enjoy the summer :) time for shorts,icecreams and loads of jobless moments!

Michelle said...

i know...like my frnd says...its a temporary high...enjoy it while it lasts