
This is most definitely the best movie Will Smith has starred in.I'm so glad its been nominated for an Oscar!I was so touched by the movie, I did cry in certain scenes.Yes, I am very sensitive when it comes to movies...you should see me everytime I watch 'A Walk To Remember'.I weep.I literally weep everytime I see that movie.
Anyway, back to my point.I loved the character Will Smith played! You know, in most of the movies hes starred in, his roles are usually that of great power.He is always this rich guy but the role he played in this movie, was the opposite.A struggling salesman who takes custody of his son and tries his best to be the best father in the world.How can I forget to mention the kid-Jaden Smith, who is Will Smith's son both in the movie and also for real.He is so damn adorable and one heck of an actor!He definitely is his father's son :-).
Its so beautifully potrayed how things may seem very tough in life and how life may bring you down on your knees but you still got to hold on to the small things in life that help you find happiness and you slowly realise how its not necessary for happiness to always come your way, but you have to venture out and find it! It also made me realise how I should stop cribbing and being upset about the small disappointments and just learn to smile with the little things that come my way.
Anyway, back to my point.I loved the character Will Smith played! You know, in most of the movies hes starred in, his roles are usually that of great power.He is always this rich guy but the role he played in this movie, was the opposite.A struggling salesman who takes custody of his son and tries his best to be the best father in the world.How can I forget to mention the kid-Jaden Smith, who is Will Smith's son both in the movie and also for real.He is so damn adorable and one heck of an actor!He definitely is his father's son :-).
Its so beautifully potrayed how things may seem very tough in life and how life may bring you down on your knees but you still got to hold on to the small things in life that help you find happiness and you slowly realise how its not necessary for happiness to always come your way, but you have to venture out and find it! It also made me realise how I should stop cribbing and being upset about the small disappointments and just learn to smile with the little things that come my way.
Don't get me started on the on screen chemistry between the father and son! I ''awwed' at least 20 times throughout the movie.
Will Smith deserves an academy for this one!
Great acting, great directing and definitely something you will not regret watching!
P.S - The movie is based on a true life story.The actual kid was on Oprah.
24 comments:
YAY!! first comment!!!
yaar i saw this movie bt it was too depressing for me....i liked it bt it was just so sad i ws like....shoot
bt i do agree...will smith was great!
i cry everytime i watch 'a walk to remember' too..!!! Have 'pursuit of happiness' at home,but was too lazy to watch it..but u've jus inspired me..!!! I absolutely love weepy movies..!! :)
nahita - lol hehe i know i was like whyyy is this happening to poor will smith n my mom was like shut up and just watch lol
=>lemony - lol same here it was just lying around the house n my mom put it in n i was like aa wat the heck id might as well watch it heh
yep saw this one long time ago. Great movie!
Keshi.
yep!
i am still yet to watch the flick...will do so soon...
iz a nice movie.. i labh the kid lol he was so adorable at the oscars =)
=>axiomate - :)
=>tanvi - heheh yeah
hmm...havent seen it, but mayb will check it out now :-)
i will watch this movie!!.. wassup girl?? i know i've been missing.. hugsss
=>harshad - u should!
=>mooonie - heyy trying to enjoy my hols lol hope ur not planning on missing anymore ;-)
i'll catch this later. ppl said it made them cry
it did! it made me cry too! lol
not watched the movie. which is obvious. thanks to stupid boards.
but they're OVER OVER OVER!!!!! omg. u can;t believe how happy I am......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen the movie, I did watch both Will and his son on Oprah, it was great. Will seems like a great father in real life with his daughter and son, the chemistry is definitely there. I think they should do another movie together.
Great blog!
=>shayeri - lol yayyy ur really happy arent u i bet ur dancing around in circles hehe welcome to my world
=>lyrically speaking - yep they definitely should! id totally watch tht! n thanks!
Must see stuff!
Found out why I was not able to post comments! New blogger issues, damn.
awww...lol i din plan on switching to beta but it looked pretty cool :P
The movie was very touching - esp. the part where he sits beside his son's bed to study...and where the son asks him as to why their belongings are kept outside the door of the motel room...
Oh ya and btw me on an all-time high - maybe due to post-exam happiness but more due to self-assigned cheerfulness! hehe...I thought it would be better to be that for a change...
thats good! enjoy it while it lasts :)
Switch to beta, and you may need to change the template. This is what new blogger can look like:
New blogger template
i did switch! lol
Thanx For The Review Dear..
Fixed on my next Agenda !!
Kewl..
Take Care..
cHaO !!
Post a Comment