Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OVER!!


Thats right! My exams are OVER!!! My elation knows no bounds! I am super fucking free till I don't know when lol!


*does a happy dance*


Oh! What does everyone think of my new header? Yay or nay?


P.S - Britney now thinks shes the antichrist.Imagine a bald Britney with 666 written on her head running around the rehab facility screaming ''I'm the antichrist!''

Uh...for those that think that I'm just saying this for a mental picture to form in their heads, think wrong! She actually did that.

Honestly, what more is left to be done?

13 comments:

darkling said...

congrats...happy dancing ....:d

Michelle said...

lol fanx

lemon said...

m loving the new header...!!!! ;)

Michelle said...

haha thanks

Keshi said...

Enjoy da post-exams euphoria Michi!


**for those that think that I'm just saying this for a mental picture to form in their heads, think wrong! She actually did that.

LOL serious?

Keshi.

deepsat said...

have fun!! enjoy the free air!! :-))

britney has ruined herself! i read in today's news that k-fed is also shaving his head to express solidarity!! LOL!! he ruined her actually!!

tulipspeaks said...

ooo.. nice header. i can sense a jolly mood over here!!!


=ammu=

Vintage Girl said...

OOh! I like the header....and it also proves the free time u have now...luckyy girl :]

Michelle said...

=>keshi - YEAH!!

=>deepsat - i tell u!

=>ammu - hehe u bet!

=>anahita - hehe yeah :)

All Is Whole said...

So its party time....
Enjoy and have fun ...Rock teh Pune
and yes i know abt my eyes ;-)

Michelle said...

=>prashant - lol
=>loon - yepp hehe

Anonymous said...

and u my friend r a gossip freak =)

happie exam overnesS?

Michelle said...

esherzzzz :P