
First of all, a very Happy Holi to all! Hope your lives are always colourful!
Now, for the important 'announcement'.
We have started a new
blog together and its basically music-oriented...its for all of those people that like being updated on the latest music.Its worth checking out.You won't be disappointed.I promise :-)
Now, fortunately or unfortunately, I will continue blogging here and update both the other blogs because after my last paper, I have 5 months on hand so I have A LOT of time.Unless of course I become super famous in that period, then all the blogs will just die.
12 comments:
happy holi sweetie :)
happy holi dear.
=ammu=
Happy Holi...
not directly related to this post, but i recall u were "slightly" sad that axn was off..well, guess you're dancing the fuky chicken dance cos its back now...be strong!!! lots of time AFTER that last exam! :)
wowowowoww .. lol .. i can be updated now! :D
Happy Holi to u too ..! :D
=>ammu - thanks!
=>roshan - realeeh? i din know although i hope they repeat all i missed :P
=>loony - hehe yeah fanx happy holi!
I pray that Michi gets suoer FAMOUS within this week itself :)
HUGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
holi wishes to u too!! of course, u will become famous soon!! ;-))
=>keshi - so the blogs dieee? lol kidding
=>deepsat - lol hehe
**Unless of course I become super famous in that period, then all the blogs will just die
ooops ok I think I was drunk when I wrote that first comment. LOL sorry sweetie!
Keshi.
lol
Happy Women's Day!
=ammu=
happy women's day!! :)
Post a Comment