
Not a very wonderful sight to see Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson making out.I pity their children sitting in the backseat that had to witness it.Had I been there, I'd be going ''aaaahh! My eyes!! My eyes!''or I'd just tell them to get a room.But obviously that would not register in their heads because come on they voluntarily taped themselves having sex.They obviously have no issues about playing tonsil hockey in public.Who finds Tommy Lee hot anyway (except a friend of mine, but she also thinks Marilyn Manson is hot...so go figure!).I honestly look at it as how she can kiss that, that tattooed thing!But I guess she has no problems getting back together with the guy that gave her Hepatits C.
Angelina Jolie almost got kidnapped by gangsters that were going to ask for a huge ransom.I bet Brad would be like ''I'm sick of her adopting so many damn kids! Also, Jen never kicked my ass everytime I looked at any of my other ex-girlfriends getting a nose job!"*Pathetic little Brad goes to Jennifer Anniston who takes him back and they live happily ever after and buy more beautiful houses*
Anyway what does Angelina have to worry about?She is Lara Croft! Kick some ass you Tomb Raider! How can I forget Mrs.Smith?She can enact the whole scene where she seduces the bad guy and then leaves him unconscious and removes hair extensions from her purse and makes a rope out of them and slowly climbs out of the window!
There is a bidding war going on for a tape showing Britney change into a bikini and fishnet stockings.I have lost hope in the sanity of humanity.
Mr Snoop Dogg, has been arrested for drug abuse.Oh sorry that was last week's news...oh no wait, it did happen last week too.Of course he has been doing drugs! Have u not seen him? He looks like an ugly poodle for chrissakes!
Thats my weekly celebrity gossip.
Au revoir mes ami(e)s!
16 comments:
LOLL!!!!! the world really has nothing interesting to do anymore huh? :O
guess not :)
salut michelle! ca va?
just wanted to drop by - though i must admit none of the news here was of much interest to me :( probably why i'd never heard any of it
Though i have no idea of any of the news i would say i liked the line "lost the hope in the sanity of humanity"
Michelle,
Thanks for the gossip update.. I haven't been here in so so so long... I love the pic.. awesome!
Um.. I'm a total Friends fan.. I watch almost no television other than Friends and a few History and Discovery channels... too much trash on television.. and beside that I live near Detroit.. so I get to see it all first hand... no need for murder mysteries ..
on a different note, I hear that the Friends cast are actually very good friends in real life.. so all isn't lost...
I don't have a hell of a lot of true Friends... that's kind of sad... it says a lot about the selfish assed world we live in!! Damn it! I can't wait to get the hell off this planet and go back to my old planet in a different galaxy.. Earthlings suck!
JD ;)
ah...didnt know so much stuff was goin on in the 'celebrity world'
interesting read...uv a nice witty style :-)
=>dharma - oui ca va bein merci! n no problem lol
=>alapana - thanks :)
=>jd - thanks jd! and yeah i know they r all very good frnds hope we saw more of that kind of a relationship now days
=>harshad - thanks!!!!
Hello, Michelle!
This work is very, very nice, thank you
have nice week
thanks :)
HAHA wow where do u get all this onfo from??? I havn't heard of even half of these....
But as I said before...ur celebrity gossip updates are soo much funnn :]
Marilyn Manson and HOT? LOL!
Angi baby needs to stop collecting citizenships and starts bringing up one child like a true parent.
Wuts with Britney's ass? I means whats the big deal! Ur right Michi...is their even a word called sanity anymore?
**He looks like an ugly poodle for chrissakes!
ROFL! here doggy sniff some cocaine...lol!
Keshi.
lOVE YOUR THUMBNAIL.
Haha sis
You seem to be having so much gossips up your tail. But frankly they arent wroth neither your time nor your beautiful blog space :) Anyways cute blog here.
u mean all that has really been happening !!
God .....
I thought it's ur fig.
Com'on i mean if ppl hv nothing else to do i can suggest a few things, but i can't believe all this is happening and it must be pretty usual stuff for them.
=>anahita - lol thanks!
=>keshi - here doggy sniff some cocaine HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!
=> tkkerouac - thanks!
=>krishna - haha ill try not to waste my time on it :P but it gives me pleasure to make fun of them :P
=>invicible - lol pretty normal stuff tho right? :P
ppl r biddin for the brit ppics ?? why? didnt they see everythin in the dec edition where she walked out of the car with paris ? whats left to see ????? boy, sme awesome mom she is!!! who'd blame the kids for turnin gay!!!!!
Post a Comment