
My life is not very exciting on the 'friends' front.It just got me thinking and I realised, I have not found a single group of friends that are like the group of friends in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.Now, I know the characters are just fictional(although I so hope they actually existed!) but I have honestly never seen any group of friends that share that much of a bond or experiences.Gone are the days where people actually stick to one group.Either little groups are made among the group or one person is always the one thats 'left out' or jealousy fits or the ever famous bitching.Been there, done that.
Coming back to my point.What do you think is the reason?Look I'm just talking generally and through looooads of experience.There are very lucky people out there that have a very wonderful relationship with their friends.Its just another point of view here.This is how it looks from where I'm sitting.
It saddens me to see how people change and how misunderstandings occur.Sometimes things get ok because if they really care for one another, they try to fix that crack in the mirror of friendship more than creating more cracks till it finally shatters.They should be what you see when you stand in front of that mirror.Friends should always be like a reflection of your soul.
I have seen that special bond between people but I have also seen that recently break.There are just a few people I can truly trust and one of them had once told me ''Its the bond we share, that is the kind of friendship that lasts forever'' and she was right.Its been 15 years since we've been friends and nothing has changed!
Coming back to my point.What do you think is the reason?Look I'm just talking generally and through looooads of experience.There are very lucky people out there that have a very wonderful relationship with their friends.Its just another point of view here.This is how it looks from where I'm sitting.
It saddens me to see how people change and how misunderstandings occur.Sometimes things get ok because if they really care for one another, they try to fix that crack in the mirror of friendship more than creating more cracks till it finally shatters.They should be what you see when you stand in front of that mirror.Friends should always be like a reflection of your soul.
I have seen that special bond between people but I have also seen that recently break.There are just a few people I can truly trust and one of them had once told me ''Its the bond we share, that is the kind of friendship that lasts forever'' and she was right.Its been 15 years since we've been friends and nothing has changed!
So, I've learnt.I may not have the whole relationship they share in Friends but I will definitely cherish the ones that I have and that includes YOU!
Ok, on a more cheerful note, here are two questions I'd like to ask you
1.Who is your favourite character on friends and why?
2.Which character from friends do I remind you of and why?
Ross:[receiving his Christmas gift] You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME.
Ross: You shouldn't have. I feel like I should get you another sweater.
Joey: And last but not least. [Monica receives her gift]
Joey: They're RIBBED FOR YOUR PLEASURE.
22 comments:
u forgot the double thumbs up after the "they're ribbed for ur pleasure"...!!! lol...
my favorite on friends would have to be.....chandler..umm no..ross...actually m not sure,ilove each of them for totally different reasons...and though i dont know u that well.i guess if i had to pick who u were like i'd say rachel...m not sure why though :)
LOL hehehe ;-) wel my favourite character is JOEY cuz man he's just the most light-hearted dumb but EXCEPTIONALLY FUNNY person he's adds the life into friends LOL hmm nd u wel according to me ur totally a MONICA why il tel you in person haha ;-) ;-)
=>lemonade - haha sorry...my bad and ive got the ''ur a rachel'' a lot hehe
=>ghanchakar - yep i love joey too! hes too adorable! n also, lol i know u love monica n still don know why :P m nah a clean freak!
I love all o them. Chandler's is teh best character but teh best actor is definitely ross. Maaaaan, his experessions r friggin PRICELESS! [:)] It's such a sham ethat teh world's favorite sitcom is finally over.
i know! i was sooo sad! also, david schwimmer he directed quite a few episodes...the people tht made special appearances often took lessons frm him!
I like Monica, isnt she the cutest ? i will start calling u Monica from now on. :)
Joey n Ross r good too.
Mich, 50% of the time i am here, you are entangled into some 'relationship' imbroglio. I hope this time u r just 'generally speaking' of it.
I liked "Its been 15 years since we've been friends and nothing has changed!". Yo gurl !
Wht's plans for the long vacation? how were the exams ? u gonna crack'em ?
lol relationship crisis and me are like apple and pie (if tht made sense) long time!!! hopefully will crack em provided the papers go to a good 'educator' hehe
so u dont sleep, eh !
who sleeps before midnight anyway, and that too during vacations :)
apple and pie .. haha.
yea, long long time, so long that i can't even measure how long it was.
see ya.
yeah i mean...it dusn even matter what time i get up(actually it does) but anyway staying up late just gives me the whole vacation vibe...:P glad to know ur back!
Ok first of all...I'm absolutely in LOVEE with ur header!!
Second of all about the friendship...I really admire how u've been friends for 15 years....that's amazing because I think in India friendships change as soon as you are put in a new class...so u have one best friend in middle school another in 9th and another 11th....it's really sad but it's true....and that's one thing i like abt america...here frnds stay for EVER...it's soo cool...some of these ppl have been frnds since elementary school...so yea...
abt the FRIENDS character....I like all of them for their own different things and I don't really nkow u that well so can't really say who u wud be...
Friends are my life.....
Touch wood, i have got really good friends......
To be a good friend, remember three things:
1. Forgot the word EGO.
2. Be ready to listen to what they wanna say, anytime.
3. Always remember, if they are not answering you, they must be busy in some imporatnt things. Dont make assumptions abt them.
Michi dun expect REAL life friends to be like friends from the FRIENDS TV series. its never gonna get even close. In real life, we have real ppl...not characters that a TV show producer moulded.
My friends in real life is pretty much like ur's Michi...except for 2 very close mates. I dun have a huge group who's rite behind me, watchin me over and taking good care of me. Everyone's doin their own thing..selfishness n jealousy plays a huge part.
But then I cope..cos all I need is one good heart if thats possible...not a million liars.
**1.Who is your favourite character on friends and why?
Rach cos she's cute and hyper hehe.
**2.Which character from friends do I remind you of and why?
Monica...cos she's cool, beautiful, smart and pretty relaxed compared to the other 2 chicks. :)
Keshi.
=>anahita - lol thanks...i finally found one that i actually love a lot :P n yeah i know what u mean...it has happened to me too...some people tht i was the best of frnds in 3rd grade, i hardly talk to now! its just a smile or a hi if at all i see them...cuz classes keep changing and ur in different 'divisions' et al..but this one frnds n a few others alwez ended up being in my class so we're stil the best of frnds after so many years!
=>prashant - 1. Forgot the word EGO.
yeah thats always one thing that usually comes in between frnds...it always strengthens a relationship wen u put ur EGO aside...unfortunately im quite egoistic :( and wen the other person is also tht way...its a major clash of egos so things go outta hand
2. Be ready to listen to what they wanna say, anytime.
i always do this...it shud be two sided tho dont u think? :-)
3. Always remember, if they are not answering you, they must be busy in some imporatnt things. Dont make assumptions abt them
hehe u totally need to talk to them because all they do now is make 'assumptions' bout me
=>keshi - I dun have a huge group who's rite behind me, watchin me over and taking good care of me. Everyone's doin their own thing..selfishness n jealousy plays a huge part.
u know kesh i used to have tht...but things change i guess...
But then I cope..cos all I need is one good heart if thats possible...not a million liars.
hence m staying happy with those few good hearts i have in my life right now :)
hehe n rachel is my fav character too!
Hi ..
Though I was on ur blog lot of times but always get confused what to write as some of your subject is beyond my knowledge.
Btw, I'm sorry for one very bad reason: The last two articles I hv posted on my blog & you put some of your thoughtful comments, accidentally I had to delete those posts. Don't take this in wrong way as there were some problems with those post & I hv to delete.. sorry yeah!!
One very good thing abt your writing: straight to the point, no usage of bombering WORDS, most importantly you write what you feel inside [good ... sorry very good]
Cheers, thanx for landing on my blog..
Roy
roy - lol why beyond ur knowledge? :P n no problem bout those posts i understand how it is :P n thanks!
it shud be two sided tho dont u think? :-)
:-), Yes it should be. But sometimes if time demands for you to listen to them, just be there and listen to them. Smile with them, cry with them and help them in coming out of any trauma.
And i agree sometimes when its not bearable to listen to their PJs just say to them like the lyrics of the hindi song :"HUMSE KYA BHOOL HUI JO YE SAZA HUMKA MILI"
LOlzzzzzzzzz
This is again a bad PJ... ;-)
Hey, dont worry they will call you back..............
lol u donno wats going on here...ill send u the link to the post it refers to...my frnds owe me A HUGE apology for something they did.I'M the one that was with them no matter wat...THEY are the ones that took advantage of it
i prefer chandler - my sense of humor is kinda like him, my mannerisms too.. the geeky guy who dishes out the jokes .." i use humor as a self defence" kinda attitude.. who do u remind me of - id have to go with rachel - cos u neither strike me as the bossy cleanliness freak mon, nor the dorky phoebs.. definitely a fashion n style conscious rach in u!!!!
Post a Comment