
Ok, firstly, anything to do with 'horror movies', ghosts, scary stories and the other things that fall under the 'scary' category freaks me out royally.I can never watch any scary movies (except Scary Movie parts 1-4 because they are totally hilarious).Anyway, yesterday was just another normal day where I went to sleep early (around 10:30pm-yes, that is early when your on vacation) and then I realised that I should not be sleeping because I can afford to get up when ever I want so I got up and wasted more time and finally decided to turn in at about 1:30 am.I thought I would read a nice book before going to bed.Now, my room faces another building and one of the houses in that building has a swing.One of those wooden ones which only one person can sit on.So while scanning all the books on my bookshelf, I hear the swing in the balcony creaking.You know, like someone is on it.I look outside my window, there were no lights turned on in their house.It was just the swing creaking.So, I thought it must be because of this lump of clothes or a blanket or something on it.It could not be the wind, because its summer and it was definitely not windy.So, I was about to continue doing what I was doing, when I noticed legs sticking out.Ok, so there is a person sitting there in the pitch dark.Maybe someone fell asleep there because the legs looked very lifeless.But the swing was moving in such a way that it seemed like the person was making it move.And, the swing was not facing me.It was facing the person's window which is weird because it would be very claustrophobic to sit like that! I kept dismissing the thought that it could be some scary girl like the one from The Ring.But everytime I looked at the swing.It moved only in one direction.Towards the wall on the other side and the legs looked lifeless at one point and in motion the next time I peeked.
I know I must have been hallucinating or whatever cause I had just seen Ghost Rider and was scared as it is.I could not sleep all night.I just switched on the computer, put some music and tried to get my mind off it!
12 comments:
lolzz the human mind jus makes these situations to be scary for us i remeber i used to be super scared of the grim after i read about it having actual sightings in hospitals lol! i cudn sleep for 2 whole days man!! LOL eventually i jus had to tel myself to shut the FUCK up and shove a pole up the grims ass if he does show up lol! and only after that cud i SLEEP!! gosh!
i know haha...and tht was WAYYY scarier!!! im just a wimp wen it comes t al this!
**Towards the wall on the other side and the legs looked lifeless at one point and in motion the next time I peeked.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Keshi.
really??? hard to believe tat actually!! either someone must have been playing a prank or u must have been half asleep LOL!!
WOW! The frequency of ur posts is amazingg yaar!!
And I loveee scaryy movies and the thrill you get when u watch them and even though I freak out too watching them it's just soo much FUNN haha
&& im so jealous u saw a ghost HAHAH
Shhhhhhh.........
Koi hai.....
LOlzzzzzzz....
But its scary and sometimes exciting too.........
Hope you enjoyed the music whole night.....
=>keshi - I KNOW!!!
=>deepsat - yeah i dont even know those ppl so i think them playing a prank on me pretty outta the question.Hallucination...mebbe hehe
=>anahita - haha damn id like to be fearless like u
=>prashant - u watch tht? lol
Omg Michyyy ... u know how scared that got me .. am alrdy a scaredy cat .. and alone at home .. when its all dark .. readin somethin like this ... brrr .. ive got goosebumps now :-S
Am sure u were not hallucinating .. there was someone! some The Ring types girl ... ghosts do exist!!! :O
i dont know :S i think it was a ghost cuz those ppl had gone outta station i saw them come back yesterday with luggage n all :|
ya ofcourse...
Your words : when I noticed legs
sticking out.
That was me only, there to make you scared.....
LOlzzzzzzzzzz
BIHAHAHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!......me>>HIGH! lalalala
bihahihih? ok tht i gotta hear in person
Post a Comment