
Happy Mother's Day to my dearest Mom and to all those wonderful, caring, selfless and strong mothers out there :-)
Thank you
*for always keeping breakfast ready and running after me to eat it
*for always supporting me in everything I do
*for disciplining me when I'm wrong
*for making me feel like I can do anything
*for motivating me
*for complimenting me when I'm sad
*loving me so much even though I don't deserve it
*for being the best mom in the world
*for taking risks just to see me happy
*for being a sport when dad and I gang up against you :P
*for putting up with my snobbiness
*for not smacking me on the head due to how I drive you mad with my various diet routines
*for appreciating the small things I do
I could go on and on and on(but your calling me for dinner)...cheers to you mom!
14 comments:
yaay i'm linked! i wanna do that last-post tag too, but i haven't read much, i'll look ishtupid.
and my mom calls mother's day "jotto naekamo"... lol... she sometimes says that if i wish her on her birthday too. we express our love by fighting :P
&& a happy Mother's Day to the dads that are "mothers."
->oliver - haha go ahead and do it...i got a lot to read now :P and what does jotto naekamo mean?
=>nefty - heheh yep
I love mom I hope to see this much love when father's day comes around
aww sweet :)
=>andrew - haha...yeah it does...
=>loon - :)
hey there lovely message :D mother's day is my favourite 'day' of the year!
there's no exact english equivalent of jotto naekamo, it might roughly be translated as "what mushy nonsense!" now you know what it's like :D
nice blog! happy mother's day ^^
=>sneha - heh thanks
=>oliver - haha k
=>barbara - thanks =)
sweet!
ammu.
Its great that u chose to thank ur mum this way. Not many do. LOVELY Post Michi!
Keshi.
=>ammu - :)
=>keshi - i also made her a card :P
sweet...
Post a Comment