
One choice can change your entire life. It takes on its own parallel path and unravels either into an idyllic paradise; or into a plateau of stagnant horror. Its almost like pulling a thread of your most expensive silk blouse. One pull, and all your left with is 3000 bucks worth of threads. Threads that had formed something so beautiful and gave you a joy only materialistic pleasures could. That one pull; however, changed everything.
They say choices mould your future. What I don't get is that people still make the wrong choices upon knowing that it could change everything. Silly people. One would probably think that they might have some sort of an obligation or "they had no choice" (how ironic). Some would turn around and say "What are you talking about? It was such a selfless deed. His/her choice was a classic example of an emotional martyr."
What about the person who was chosen over?
A lot of people helped me build an armour to defelct negativity and abuse. I slowly learned to be stoic about things that a normal person is affected to a very high degree.I learned to blank out certain aspects of tremendous magnitude that remain locked behind this little door that threatens to burst any second.I taught myself to shy away from any sort of escapasim that might lead to that door breaking down.
I swam and swam among piranhas that couldn't take my iron armour down.
Until that one choice was made. I was left to deal with every single glass piece that shattered, every single broken string of a once finely tuned guitar, every echo that I am TERRIFIED of, every wave that crashed and thrashed.
I was chosen over.
I had no choice.
I just watched it happen.
4 comments:
I find the post so sensitive that 'm scared to even comment something.
And excuse me, I just can't do that You'll-be-fine-cheer-up crap.
P.S. You 'd probably want to strike off the BB from your wish list :)
=] I did. Thanks for reminding me!
Yes, there are these awful times when you just cant do anything. Dont remain in this forever. Just get out and walk on.
I'm trying =].Ty.
Post a Comment