I never would term my life as "average".I would 4 years ago.However, someone [and of course, my daily dose of MLIA] came along and made me see that "average" isn't a synonym for "mediocre".Being "average" is being special.Being different.Making everyday count.He made me open my eyes, mind and heart wider.He made me see things for not only what they are, but also what they COULD become.
He made me see the sun on rainy days.
He pushed me, with a subtle firmness to achieve things even I didn't have faith in.
A lot of people have touched me and changed me (for better or for worse).He just created a tornado.He blew me away with his mind.His ability to be so positive in the most dampest situations.
The ability to work through the pain-however tough it maybe.
The ability to believe that I can be whatever and whoever I want to be.
His eternal motto of "Being Limitless" kept me going when I didn't have even an ounce of confidence in something I was doing.
How could everyday not be an adventure with you around?
How could I have done half of the things that I wouldn't have even bothered mulling over?
You aren't JUST my valentine.You aren't JUST my best friend.You aren't JUST my pillar of strength.You aren't JUST my soulmate.YOU make my life average.
You fix me.
You're the glue
You're the music
You're the passion
in every single thing that I do.
68 more years of Valentine's Days to go.
Ugh.How boring. :-*
9 comments:
:). very nice.
I want to throw up, and I mean in that in the nicest possible way. But you know that.
<3
I love the images you use with the posts (of course apart from the posts). Hope all is well at your end.
awwwwww :)
this is so beautiful..
♥ it..
@ mehvs : u suck :p.but u kno that :)
prash,
ty very mucho!
sudeep,
lol thanks! all is well! (hehe).Hope you're doing ok too!
Mehvs,
go in the corner and throw up.
Dave,
ty <3
God bless :)
=]
beautiful! :) who knew that average could be so awesome?
Post a Comment