Friday, January 18, 2008

Every Line Too Cliche`


Psh.Its been a month since I have bestowed my blog with my senseless wisdom.

In a nutshell?

Exams.

Results.

Holiday weight.

Flaunting gifts.

Losing holiday weight.

Being so broke that I have to search every nook and corner of my room for money that I might have happened to 'leave around'.


So, the thing I have planned? I'm starting Japanese classes effective 2nd of february.I have been crazy busy getting the teaching material and preparing my class lessons and brushing up perfectly and working on my professional-ism.Just so that I give out the I-maybe-18-but-I-am-a-hardass-who-can-also-be-fun vibe.Lol.


Some people actually had a problem cause I was 'so young' and apparently would feel awkward since they are almost twice my age but I think that is such a lame perception.I wouldn't care if I was learning from a 2 year old as long as I am being imparted with knowledge.Come to think of it, there are so many things that I do learn from my 2 year old cousin.So I told them take their stereotype ass back where it came from (of course I said that indirectly) but I think the person got the message loud and clear in the very polite way that I put it.(See-professional-ism)


So thats my plan.Teaching a wonderful language.I love learning it and I love teaching it to people so I'm happy :-)

I hope to go to Japan someday and be the smartest chopstick around...lol.


So I hope everyones made resolutions and broken them.Had no memory whatsoever as to what they 'did' on new year and had a holly jolly christmas!

25 comments:

AmitL said...

Hi,Mich..I had a 'smile' on my face,reading this post,right from the 'holiday weight' and 'losing holiday weight', to the people who had a problem with a youngster teaching them Japanese.:)

I'm curious-however did you pick Japanese as a language?I mean, I've seen most people pick German or French.

And, can you talk as well in Japanese?

Pithaly said...

You are missing a whole lot of good music staying in Pune. Time to shift to Mumbai or Bangalore, babe. Pune sucks big time.

Michelle said...

amit,

well...i love languages and i have already studied french and i was always fascinated by japan and japanese...thot id give it a shot...and im glad i did! lol and yes i can talk, read and write in japanese lol

pithaly,

haha u referring to the music on the blog? :P

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Welcome back!!

Teaching must be great! I want u to gimme online lessons ..!!!!! lol so whatever notes u make please either make them on ur PC or scan them for me ;p ;p

Anyway wishing u all the luck!! mmmuuuahh!

Keshi said...

Lovely to hear that Michi. and hey WB!

Teaching wud suit ya well...cos u hv a special way of distributing knowledge, even to us here. I wish u well!

btw dun forget to check out my SMILE post on BUF ;-) (It's before Amit's post)


TC hv fun!
Keshi.

Pithaly said...

yupyep.

Rex Venom said...

Heeheehee!
I think I'd like to learn from an 18 yr old...
Naughty!
Kidding!
Hope the times are good to you.
Rock on!

Rajarshi said...

Well all the best for your teaching classes.Japanese!wow!thats not everybody's cup of tea....nd yea all resolutns were successfully broken on 2nd of jan.as for money,im gettng it these days by blackmailing my sister...lol...
Nice template... . ....
Nd u stay in pune??
Nd u r 18?
So i gather u must be doing engg??(well thats mainly cuz im doing so)

Rajarshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

now that ur jap classes are abt start... i'm sure u r more busy than ever...
anywyz, goo hear from u girl...
any chances of a free lesson or two??? :P i can't be a regular student.. too much on my plate!!

Michelle said...

loony,

thank you thank you...and yeah...if time permits ill mail u study material lol...stay hot chica! xo

keshi,

thanks kesh and yeah i did see tht post...had to rush thru din have much time...but it was so sweet...really made my day...thanks hun! muah!

pithaly,

hehee

rex venom,

LOL naughty hahaha sheesh i hope ppl don think so :P and thank you


tentacles of thot,

haha sadly i don have a sibling to steal/beg money from...but its all good...hopefully money won be an issue once the classes start :P and NOOO i am not doing engg....now THATS not my cup of tea...i learnt the lang as a hobby...but yeah piece of advice since ur doing engg, LEARN JAPANESE...it will be extremely beneficial to you...i have a frnd tht now works in japan...(he was an engg)...the opportunities r enormous.

sam,

haha ill sure...ill teach u d basics :P

Vishesh said...

jeez,as i said,can i join ur class...i mean u doing naything online??? lol ;)

Michelle said...

lol ill try :)

Kriti said...

Oh wow, teaching Japanese is such a great idea! And I'm fascinated by languages too =)
Hope you have fun!!

Vishesh said...

you are tagged! see my blog for more...

Prax said...

Parlez-vous Chinois? Bon! Comment dit-on
"Stupid" en Chinois?
Vous devriez apprendre le premier slangs!

Mon français est un peu rouillé

Michelle said...

wild iris,

yeah...its such a blast learning it...although it is pretty saddening how people are still not ready to do something 'different'...there are a very selective few that wanna go out there and really learn different stuff.

vishesh,

k vishesh, i'll do that...thanks for tagging me, i love tags! lol

prax

non, je ne parle pas chinois.

But, chinese is derived from japanese...the kanjis(pictorial words) are the same...but the readings are different.

Dalicia said...

cool :) i hope you'll be as cool and creative as the japanese. i love their sense of style!

Keshi said...

:)

how hv ya been Michi?

Keshi.

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

I like the way you say .... smartest chopstick around.. he he .cool have fun learning japanese ... when do japanese celebrate new yr ? any idea ?

Michelle said...

dalicia,

me too...plus the fashion...kawaii!!

keshi,

been good kesh, hope ur doing ok...i wished rohit on his birthday...he seemed a little surprised that i remembered...u in touch with him?

euphoric,

no idea sorry..but ill find out! :)

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

hmm , good !! Celebrate that in style next time round.. the pics where taken in Bheraghat , a place near Jabbalpur and in Kanha National park , which is again 160 kms from Jabbalpur !!

thanks for appreciating !!Temme where can I see your pics ?

Michelle said...

well i have put a few of em on facebook...most of em taken by my trusted 2 mega pixel fone...which isn't glamorous in camera world...but they r pretty good for fone cam pics hehe

Keshi said...

hows u Michi?

Keshi.

Michelle said...

doing good kesh...how u doing?