Wednesday, December 19, 2007

*Lightbulb*


Almost everyone I know is pretty confused right now about a lot of things.Relationships, careers, even simple everyday decisions.I guess teen years are meant to be like that.But I hate having to not plan everything out...I have to have a backup plan for anything and everything I do.


There are without doubt a lot of things I am confused about too.Time seems to be running out and yet theres so much to do!! I feel like someone is squeezing me out of a time capsule and every minute counts.I feel terrible when I procrastinate because theres that constant reminder of a virtual clock ticking in my head.Dramatic much?


Thats just always been me.A drama queen.Drama seeks me out...it feels the need to keep clawing its way back into my life.Not complaning, after all, that is what keeps me entertained.


I just sat down and jotted down a masterplan.A plan that involves me being more independant, more hardworking, more organised and definitely different.You know what makes me feel amazing about this 'plan'? For once, no one has a problem with it.Being the *oh-I-have-please-everyone* freak, everybodys happiness always makes a difference.But you know what? I'd probably go through with it even if it didn't make everyone happy.It makes me happy and thats all that matters.


I'll be sure to post it here first the minute I succeed in what I want to do.Believe you me, its not far away.

30 comments:

Prax said...

Any sample? Write one for Romeo as well.

(Btw, the pic, the definition of drama queen rocked)

Sam said...

i agree with prax on the pic.. btw do lemme knw ur master plan.. im in desperate need of one which would help me get my pending tasks done!! :(

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rex Venom said...

Whiskey.
It will get you thru.
"The cause, and cure, of most problems"
heehee
Rock on!

Michelle said...

prax,

lol thanks

sam,

aww...just sit down and get it together!

rex,

hehehe well i hate alcohol..but wen things do get outta control...ill give it a shot ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michi, you hv got a superb template and super cool blog. great to find me here........

i m adding ya :))

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Isn't that brilliant! You atleast know what you want! Most people dunno that ... count me in those!

Best of Luck!!

xx

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

And yeah ... Re your comment on my blog ... am not sure what pic you're talking about. Is it the side pose one? Or the corset one ( which doesn't exist anymore)?

I didn't get any good pics from that party ... most were blurred because apparently people there were too drunk too click good pics!

Hows you christmas celebrations goin on? Hope you havin fun! muuahh! xx

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very Merry christmas and an equally Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Aha! FinalSense, girl 77, heh.

Michelle said...

teddy,

thank you :)

loony,

i was talking about the side pose pic! the corset one i have seen on fb...which is also very hot! hehe

pithz,

thank you!!! wish u d same! :D

harshad said...

:-D :-D all the best! put it up quick...mayb it wud help me... :-P

Michelle said...

haha sure :)

deepsat said...

Hey.. New Year Wishes to you! Have a prosperous, happy & safe one!!

take care

;-))

harshad said...

happy new year!! :-)

Michelle said...

happy new year deepsat and harshad!!

Kriti said...

I'm a drama queen too. And i'm not sure if that's a good thing *sigh*
Anyway, Happy New Year!! Blog on! :P

sandeip said...

hi
i dont know what caused me think of you tonight,and searched thru my blog,to find a link to your page..just to see,just to see [:)]

happy new year

its good to know that you are learning japanese [:)]

and yeah,the poem down there rocks

take care

wordy

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hey u where u been

Michelle said...

wild iris,

lol...happy new year!

sandeip,

aww...thank you fr dropping by... :) hope ur doing ok!

torrence,

just been a lill busy :)

Keshi said...

Michi HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Keshi.

Ankit said...

Hey Happy New Year!!
Dont you worry confusion is the middle name of almost all the teens .. n its gonna stay that way forever.
Resistance is futile

Michelle said...

keshi,

happy new year kesh!

ankit,

lol thanks for the advice :) cheers!

AmitL said...

Hi,Mich-just a reminder-2008 has begun..first post,please.:)

AmitL said...

ooops-I just noticed-you tagged me..tks.:)Will do the tag shortly.:)

Michelle said...

lol yeah i knw just been super busy...hope to see the tag on ur blog! cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who loves to taste new things. Right now I'm making my hold photovoltaic panels. I am making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a really brilliant site which explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps involved in building solar panels.

I'm not sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I would extremely treasure it, cauze I really passion [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם!

לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory