Saturday, September 01, 2007

Just Because

Yes, yes I know long time no update.Ques-ce-que tu fais Michelle? I'll tell you what I fais.When the hell did I get so busy? I mean, all of a sudden its like whoa the 1st of Septemeber. I mean what when how did that happen *does a Karen from Will and Grace impression*

Anyway, yes this week has been very hectic for me.I got a part time job.The things one has to do for material pleasures ;-) Ballerina flats here I come!!!Myspace Icons Myspace Icons Myspace Icons Myspace Icons



Anyway, just wanted to inform everyone that I am around.Will hopefully start posting regularly again soon.



Peaceeee xo

18 comments:

DICEY said...

From one busy girl to the other:
We gotta stay strong!

Michelle said...

haha so true :)

AmitL said...

It's such a great feeling to be busy,na,Michelle-at least,in my case,I cannot sit idle at work...so, good to know u're bussssy...but,time for blogging can always be scraped out.

Michelle said...

its a vicious cycle actually...wen ur busy u cant wait to be free but wen ur free u hate being idle!!

tulipspeaks said...

:) good to c u back. do blog whenever u got the time. we r missing u.


ammu.

Anonymous said...

Busy as bee?
Well, take care.

Vintage Girl said...

yeah everyone's getting busy these days
i had not blogged for a while too...college is hectic! haha
hope ur having fun at ur part-time job! :)

the_ego_has_landed said...

what job u taken up?

Michelle said...

ammu,

yep i'll try my best i miss it too :)

nefty,

almost haha u take care too

anahita,

tell me about it heh

ego,

i work for a transcription company :)

Keshi said...

working is good...if blogging is allowed. LOL!

see yaz soon!
Keshi.

Michelle said...

haha i wish i cud kesh...thrs absolutely no time to even think of blogging while work =(

vinay said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

Template's cool..
Yeah, keep posting..

and keep rockin' \m/ \m/

Dawn said...

Working...true life is busy but do take out some time ;)
shopping is fun isnt it :p

Cheers

Michelle said...

vinay,

thanks

virus,

thanks :)

dawn,

i'll try hehe and yes its my favourtiteee activity ;D

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

oh ok .. i didnt miss much then lol .. and i thought i wud have shitloads of reading and commenting to do ;p ;p ;p

muuahh

Anonymous said...

New post!:]

Michelle said...

loony,

haha busy shmisy...but come back soon ill be putting up a post :P xo

nefty,

yes on its way ;)