
I do not choose to believe that right now, I don't have a single thing to crib about.Don't get me wrong, I still have plenty of things to crib about...I'm just referring to the usual things I crib about.It feels really weird!
I know I should be happy that I'm finally 'satisfied' with the way things are going but its times like these, that bring bad news.Isn't it funny how the human mind works? You just can't accept things when they are smooth sailing and too good to be true.At least thats the case with me.I'm the queen of paranoia city.I start to get all suspicious when things are going way too well.
Lets narrow them down shall we?
My history teacher thinks I'm very articulate and clever except she keeps thinking my name is Melanie for some reason and I've stopped bothering to correct her.
My optional english teacher thinks I write well and wants me to write him a play for the college.I would if he stopped gazing out the window and quoting Wordsworth so much and telling us 999 times how hes acted in so many plays.
My philosophy teacher knows my name (but mis-pronounces it *sigh*) and keeps giving flirty smiles to my boyfriend.She looks like a student and talks crap.But I attend anyway because its fun to keep contradicting her and watching her get all panicky.
The economics teacher knows me as the girl that talks to the Koreans and the teacher enjoys talking to the foreigners and making this South African chic do 'Pop lock and drop it' kind of dances more than imparting us with knowledge.
I have attended one compulsary english lecture till date and do not plan on attending further.
*taps on wood*
So, I'm hoping that all this good stuff happening to me isn't short lived.God is my superstar!
14 comments:
life sounds great!!!
ammu.
dont worry mich! enjoy it while u can..when something does comes up.. you can see about that later!
ammu,
yep :)
lemonade,
i know lol :P just hope i don need to worrry even if its later :P
Life couldn't be better ... there's time like these .. and all u wanna do is flyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Reminds me of this song
Rise Up- Yves Larock
hahah yeah im high/fly 90% of the time :)
okusan anata wa kono link o mimas yo! aishiteru watashi no chiisai ko! mwah
http://veluna20.imeem.com/video/J5XVRv-Y/kona_yuki/
Hey,wow,Michelle...LG,as the ad goes(Life's Good)...so nice to see u're,err,'recognized'by the teachers,too.
A big laugh at 'my geography teacher who just talks to the walls about earthquakes and lagoon'
And, another laugh at the History teacher. It's soo funny,Melanie,err,Melamine,err...grin grin..What was the name again??
you have weird subjevts girl...geography! how i hate(d) it!!!!
and it's so good that your teachers actually like you. each and every teacher of mine says i have an attitude problem. pshaw...
and toned body :O
how about sharing your trade secrets? :D
arshelle,
hmm :)
amit,
LOL...its not even like she has a zillion names to remember...
shayeri,
coming from a scientific person like u i understand lol...o the teachers dont think i have an attitude problem...the girls in my class do :P and secret...well lots of gymming! haha
Michi it sounds like u hv a greta life right now..enjoy it!
Keshi.
enjoy the sunshine while it lasts girl!!
hope it dusn last! hee
Off track, Doesn't that japanese symbol you have put sound like "bee"
Well said.
Post a Comment