Stalker Alert!!
Being stalked is one of the most annoying things ever! And you know what is even more annoying??Your friends laughing it off!!!
I have this friend,well..lets just say this one guy in my college happened to have a very unusual liking for her.He used to stare at her 24-7 during classes...me,being a very good noticer,saw him staring at her.The way he used to stare at her was a sight worth watching ...i just could not help myself laughing because the guy used to have such a weird expression on his face!!!
Slowly,my friend noticed too...she did what anyone would do...she ignored him.But then,he ''conincidently'' happened to be wherever we went.She ignored that too.Slowly we all started teasing my friend...it was like whenever we saw him we would raise our eyebrows at her.We even nicknamed him ''loverboi''.
She laughed it off too because she couldn't care less.But then all of this stopped being funny.One day when she was all alone,he came upto her with another friend and cornered her.Ok...when she told me this,i was freaked out...so i can imagine what was going on in her mind at that point of time.
Luckily,she had the presence of mind to pretend that she saw one of her friends.She yelled out this one guy's name who is damn popular in our college and is one of our very good friends and people are kind of scared of him well...cause he is 6'4 and hez huge!!! So they immediately looked in the other direction pretending they don't know her.My friend took the opportunity to run for her life!!!
Just a little piece of advice to y'all...if anything like this happens to you,make sure that you are never alone...cause all of this might be funny at first but you never know what goes on in the other person's mind...there are a lotta these weird despoz out there.
Oh if your wondering what happened the next day,my friend set me loose on that loser and i abused the hell out of him...i hardly see him around now.
adios and take care people!
¦¦ Ï©E P®îÑ¢E§§ ¦¦
20 comments:
lol
dayumm the last part is funny
U are a goon !!!
lol
i know m big goon!!!!
;)
lol no u are a sweetypie
lol apple of my eye
nywyz this is comment section so will comment bout the topic:p
lol hmmm not all guys are like tat
i mean they do stare but everyone isnt a despoo
Lol and helllll no cornerin of a gal
I remember i was or used to corner ppl wen in a Fite !!
Lol sure go in groups so tat we get to stare 2 Hot chicks
No offence
Peace out Brotha(Not literally)
i know all guyz aint despoz re!
lol@ hot chicks
hehehe
peace out brutha!(not literally)
mua
:)
You know what I hate? When people get prepaid SIM cards and sms you annonymously asking GUESS WHO?? and I LIKE YOU.
Maybe I should be careful :( someone might just rape me some day. MICHELLE HELP!!
I once thought of stalking a gal on whom I had a crush...but then gave up in next 3.9 mins coz I felt Im dropping my own self respect. Why do I want to stalk someone else...I have better things to do in my life already..
Hmmmm.....now I think, y didnt I used my brain during those 3.9 mins...it would have been an awesome memory to blog down. Damn :(
urgh z00nie shut up... lol
hey fay lol i knew ud never remain quiet on this... lol went up n yelled... hehe...
this happened to me once.. there was this guy who used to stalk me when i was working.. would call at my office n ask for me n keep down the phone... i didnt even know him.. one day he came up to me when i was going to my coll n said he wanted to b frnds wth me.. i asked him to get lost... next day he was at my coll... i was so angry that i went up to my library n got some of my male friends (has to b.. i hardly knew ny females like u around).. the moment he saw them he ran away... i havent seen him ever since... thank God... :)
If someone likes you and looks at you all the time and stops it right there that's ok. But if it reaches to a stalking level, then that's when it becomes psychotic. Stalkers can be really dangerous...most rapists' first step is stalking the victim-to-be.
I was stalked by this guy and I knew it was becoming too freaky...n then one day I took my cuzn bro to the train station, and he never appeared after that. So you see, the biggest mistake u can do is ignoring the stalker. When they know u noticed the stalking n ur taking steps to protect urself, they leave...
Informative post p000nie...
k000kie.
@ rohit- lol i get tht sometimes and i know it is very very annoyin!!! i warn the person wid a series of threatenin msgs before itself...lol try tht! i'll come to ya help dont ya worry!!! no fear,michelle's here :P
@ d z000nster-lol@ tried stalkin a gal hee hee but good u changed ya mind stalkin aint good esp wen d gals hav frnds like me arnd ;)
@ m000nie-lol i totally know wat u mean!!!!
@k000kz- i too hav been stalked before...but y'kno my frnds werent worried bout me,they were worried bout wat tht guy was in for!!! lol i had this ''ghat'' come up to me once he said '' i want your friendship'' i said '' huh?'' wat the fuck does i want ur friendship mean????!!!! wat annoys me d most is tht they actually think we gna entertain such shit? i pity em
@ pithaly - ha ha ha!!! watch out tho...u got dinner wid beyonce too!!! she'll b heartbroken if u decide to stay wid ciara
adios all!!!
take care!
:)
Go gal...wel itz easier to recognise a stalker when he's followin a gal...happens in most cases as most stalkers are straight.......but.....:-/
heya slug!!!!
yep yep gotcha!
thanx fer droppin by
:*
"I want your friendship" -- LMAO
what is "GHAT" ??
Nail the stalkers and the gawkers!
Nice post, nice blog..I was pulled here from Icey's blog outta curiosity to find her twin named ice princess :)
@ gaurav- ghat is ghaati re
@dewdrop-why thank u! lol@ icey's twin ice princess i guess u cud say tht
:)
peace
me
oh goshhhh , even i was stalked by a guy ( can say many ..lolzz) , but this 1 was crazy , phewwww , he even followed me , then 1 day i just stood infront of him n said : aaj dekhle jitna dekhna hai coz m gonna take ur eyeballs out ... lolzzz bad bad me !!! ( my cousin bro was with me n he took care of him after i was done )
never saw the guy again !!!
nice post ice , hugzzz
@pithaly-lolzzz!!!!! u forgot bou' brit nd J.lo?
@strawy-wazzup??? thanx fer visitn my blog!!! hee hee a guy stalked u huh? hehehe good line ...''stare @ me all u wan cuz m gna take ur eyeballs out'' i'll keep it in mind :D
hugzz
p000nie
Ghaat is ghaati ...still what does it mean ?
I guess its a Pune lingo ..enlighten me !
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! it means cheap ok?????
ufffoooo these angrezi ppl also na!
oye !!
I am not angrezi... grrrrr...
look whos talkin the girl with angrezi female as avatar (though the female is sexy :P)
and I am sure this lingo is localised one ...not much used in northern India
lolzzzzzzzzz ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment