
Think you have heard it all???
I just heard this lill piece o newz!!
I was shocked...i'm sure you will also be shocked...unless of course you already knew...which will just make me go ''DAMN!''
This post is bout the crunk-n-b singer
~ÇΪÃřą~
Rumour has it,that Ciara,was a MAN!!!!
I was like ''WAT???!!!'' It seems she had a sex change operation...i did not believe it!!! She resembles Beyonce for cryin out loud!!!! And beyonce does not look like man ok?I mean come on!!! She looked hot in ''Goodies'' ok?
If she was a man before,then i gotta agree...that the plastic surgeon was one helluva talented surgeon!
Opera has supposedly said it on her show and Ciara just laughed it off!
I've posted her pic too...
Itz fo' y'all to decide...cud it be possible???!!!
Peace :)
Ice princess ;)
24 comments:
me firsttttttttttttt muahhhhhh
oh damnnnnnnnnn :)
dayummm ... hard to believe..
One of my friends told me that sex change takes like 2-3 yrs in total.
The person is operated and then he/she(or whatever) takes hormone pills for the 2-3 yrs..
Infact he has a colleague going through the process...he is turning into a woman and peeps can see "visible" changes ..lol
pretty amazing that ppl actually go through it.
i know man!!! damn!!!
i actually thot she was hot and she even sings so well!!!!
ciara wat wuz she b4?
damn...yuck juz thinkin bout it gives me d chills!!!
:/
ice princess
I guess she is still hot..
Impossible that she was a man before!! I mean ..look at her face in the pic, *all sultry looks*..a man can never get that ...lol
hee hee lol mebbe ...like i said,its a rumour
;)...lol gaurav tiz ok u can think shez hot :)
HUHHHH? wat shyt?dat tru? even if a surgeon turns a man into a lady lyke her....how can she act soo womanish n all?i mean heck its ciara!! oh man..tis shockin... "ohhhhhh" !!!! :)
:((
i knoooo
oyee shaadaaaappppp i know mick jagger is a guy ok????!!!!
Yeh theres a rumour going around here too.
I think I believe em.
She has those manly looks anyway.
Havent heard her yet.
who is keith????
and u sayin if mick is aware tht he is a guy? does he act like a gurl then? is he gay??!!
@rohit,its ciara!! i dont believe re!! she sings so well!
@z000n hee hee hee manly looks...er...mebbe...but u c her in ''goodies'' and ''steps'' wid missy elliot...look @ her...lissen to the way she sings...u'll think again
:)
muaaa to all
;)
just coz she sings well doesn't necessarily mean shes not a man.
lol there are some men whose voices are kinda girly, maybe ciara always wanted to be a singer but she wouldn't be accepted so she changed her sex.
Wat say?
lolzz p000nie calm down...hehehe u sound like ur in trauma after this shocking revelation lolz! Just take a deep breath gurl :)
~~Offeres coolmints to p000nie...
Ciara or not, alot of ppl in the US do that these days...sex changes r so common there - I even saw a documentary on this n twas just too much to watch!I apologise for my sensitivity towards such ppl cos for me, nothing justifies it! I guess certain ppl r born with that tendency to want to be someone of the oppositte sex...I sincerely hope I or someone I know wud never feel this way for many more lives to come :):)
Ciara looks hot on TV n to date I never suspected her sex...guess anything is achievable in the US now n it's rather sickening!
~~k000kie hands her Ciara CD to Elton John lol :)
n000nie that cud be lol but u wudnt go n change ur sex just for fame wud u? ewwww who wud do that?
k000kie.
Well why would you wana change your sex at all?
At least shes getting fame and money out of it, think of the people who don't get all that and still do it...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
lol rohit...true!
but y'know...i juz cant believe it!!!
she must b a really good actress then...practiced a lotta those seductive loox ;)
@kookzzz heheheh mez chilled!! me juz wuz shocked re!!!
and i know it is kinna yucky to turn into d opposite sex juz fo' fame!!!
thanx fer d coolmints btw...i luv coolmints
muaaaaa
;)
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
CHICK WITH A DICK BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
MICHY SHE/HE IS HOT FOR U OOOOOOH U FEEL FOR HER/HIM
DOESNT MATTA IF U FELL FOR "HER" ITS OKIE AND IF IT IS "HIM" ITS TOO GOOD FOR U ISNT IT
NOW TIME FOR U TO SWOON!
CIARA NEVA HEARD OF HER/HIM SOUNDS LIKE VIAGRA
I have a doubt ..with the sex change do they also get an affinity for all girlie things like
1) Pink color
2) Teddy bears
3) Puppies
4) Shoes
5) Beach walk
etc. etc.
*thinking* *thinking*
I really doubt that
lol
I think people have sex changes coz somewhere in their mind they think they are really a guy/gal but in the wrong body.
@ pithaly -i hear ya!
@vipz lolzz!!!!
@ gaurav me thinkin too now!!!
@ rohit true very true i hav frnd who thinks shez a guy so she dresses like one...its weird but wateva hee hee
peace out
:)
***I think people have sex changes coz somewhere in their mind....
lolz n000nie u sound like Sherlock Holmes now hehehe...
k000kie.
do i get ta be docter watson? :P
Enjoyed a lot! Ancient asian food
Post a Comment