Thursday, July 28, 2005

Its a trend the ''oonies'' started,so,me being an ''oonie'' is following it.
Behold!
99 Facts bout moi
99.I love black. I'm into the whole gothic look
98.Don't exactly hate pink juz pretend like i do...hee hee
97.My friends wear pink to annoy me
96.Especially my frnd alisha who actually likes black
95.Confused arent u? So am i.
94.I hate hypocrites
93.I have passed out from one of the best schools in pune-St Mary's.(m very proud 'o ma skool)
92.The girls from this skool are often called bitches
91.I was popular in school
90.I am a total people person
89.I looove my friends
88.I can do nethin fo' them
87.I HATE bein taken for granted
86.I will never look at a person's face if they ever take me for granted
85.My guy friends love talkin to me bout their problems (considerin tht most guyz r stoics :P)
84.I am a very good listener
83.I hate moody people
82.I can freestyle :P
81.I love makin people happy (damn weird!!)
80.I write the funniest raps ever!!!!
79.I get emotionally attatched VERY FAST
78.I love people with a great sense of humour
77.I have had 10 best friends so far
76.I still am very good frndz wid alla them...not the best of friends tho
75.I dont have a best frnd @ the moment
74.I play the guitar
73.I get carried away easily
72.I can make people cry hee hee( verbal assaults) :P
71.i'm the biggest music freak u will ever know
70.I'm in LOVE with christiano ronaldo
69.I love basketball
68.I'm very good at it
67.I must be havin over 50 nicknames
66.My other name is Rachel
65.I wanna get my eyebrow pierced
64.I love spicy food
63.I get bored easily
62.I'm very easy to please
61.I have a fetish for deoz and perfumes
60.Davdioff-cool water-female
Playboy-male bein my favourites
59.I like it when guyz dress up like Mcz (sad,but true)
58.i love long hair i keep tryin to grow my hair till its really long but always end up cuttin em
57.My second home is the multiplex INOX...i practically live thr
56.I'm a real movie buff
55.I'm a junkfoodaholic :P
54.I could live at Mcdonalds
53.I change my mind very fast
52.Aicha-Outlandish is my favourite song at the moment (keeps changin')
51.I'm wonderin if makin this list was such a good idea...
50.My favourite bollywood actor is Abhishekh Bachchan (i have the hots for him ...lol)
49.I cried the most while watchin the movie ''a walk to remember''
48.I used to be a WWE fan
47.I almost slapped my french professor today (seriously!!)
46.My favourite sneakers are my Converse-All starz...lol i love them
45.I looove ''dressin' up''
44.I loove takin loong baths (i have a bath atleast thrice a day)
43.I loove to talk
42.If i dint wanna b a music journalist,i wudve ended up bein an R.J or V.J
41.Compared to my friends,my choices are very different
40.In the end,my frndz always end up likin the things i like
39.I'm damn good with kids
38.I'm verrrry lazy!
37.I like my things organised
36.I love eatin,but dont eat much
35.My favourite restaurant is ''New Yorkers''
34.I'm known for my smile :)
33.I had the worst hair when i was small
32.It miraculously became straight :)
31.I love spendin time with my 6 year old cousin Simran
30.I would do anythin to please her...i even play ''Barbie'' with her to make her happy :P
29.Call me weird but i dont find Prince William all that cute.
28.I love my doggie more than nethin in d world! (name-romeo,breed-doberman,age-3yrz,7 months)
27.I can't cook
26.My mom loves my tea...i supposedly make the best tea ever
25.I hate tea
24.I'm a caffeine addict
23.I forgive and forget easily
22.I love walkin
21.I have nice eyebrows (hardly shape them :P)
20.I dont like my eyes (cuz they r too normal...nuthin mesmerisin bout them...lol like m000nies')
19.I adore Simon Cowell...isn't it soo cool the way he crushes the dreams of aspirin talented artistes?...even if he stomped over my dreams,i wud juz give him a hug
18.I depend on others a lot
17.I am verrry egoistic
16.I have a way with words
15.I love designer clothes
14.I could kill this one guy in college that i dont even know,who spoiled the story of the 6th HARRY POTTER book by tellin me wat happens towards the end wen i haven't yet gotten thr!
13.I hate it when ppl compare HARRY POTTER with LOTR(both rock...i juz can neva decide)
12.I can't stand ''know it allz''
11.I am terrified of crossin streets
10.I hate bein treated like a kid
9.This list is really tough to make
8.I think Amy Lee is really pretty and has got an amazin voice and shez wat gurl power is all about
7.Powerpuff girls is the best show on television...UNDERSTATEMENT
6.I think Paris Hilton is a rude,fake anorexic,bitch
5.Same goes for Lionel richie's cokehead kid(Nicole)
4.I carry music wid me wer ever i go...i'm a lean,mean,music machine
3.2 more facts for me to be an official ''oonie''
2.I fantasise a lot
1.I think i made it!!
*whew* lol im actin like i juz ran a marathon!
m officially an ''oonie'' :D
yay!!!
signin off,
p000nie ;)

39 comments:

Vipul said...

lolzzzzzzz gwash tat was funny yaar reallllllllll goood dahling muaaaaaaaaah keep bloggin !

HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA

sandeip said...

hehe
you did manage 99.

by the way the idea to start at 99 was cool.
reeks of determination.
good :)

liked reading the posts.

*cheers*

Michelle said...

yea wordy...how i came up wid it i dunno...tried ma best lol
*cheers to you too*
:)

messys musings said...

hey wonderfullllllll... lol u made it!!!

ooo can u teach me the guitar? lol i never tried learning...hehe n y not make a rap on our club??

oh ok so now we know where to reach u babez... inox pune ;)... the day i m in pune i see u at inox... u better b there heh

oh my my... not abhishek... damn... hes my love too... i saw him once passing by in his car n i nearly fainted... oh wat would i give to see him again!!...

lol u never seen my eyes babez... but i know ud want thm hehe... i m so proud of thm...

Michelle said...

heyyy m000nieee
i will teach u d guitar wen we meet @ inox ok?
sure sure i shall think of a cute rap u hafta recite b4 u b cum d member of d club :P
i wud love to have mesmerisin eyes!!
lol u lucky gal!
take care m000nie!
muaaaaa
p000nie

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I love black. I'm into the whole gothic look.
Me like Black too....Wooo..Hooo

The girls from this skool are often called bitches
Hmmmmmm....

I write the funniest raps ever!!!!
You do?? Waaaaaaaaaw....
When I first RAP, I too wanted to do something like that...but gave up exactly in 6.9 mins. I cant...its kinda tough for me

I get emotionally attatched VERY FAST
I'm verrrry lazy!

You have someone to compete here lady.

I love people with a great sense of humour
Did I hear LOVE?? Do drop by my blog...Me keeping my fingers crossed...hehehe Chillax

I love basketball68.I'm very good at it
Awesome!!

My other name is Rachel
As in...Rachel from FRIENDS?

I have a fetish for deoz and perfumes
I purchased Whisky-made in France from Big Bazar that day while I was window shopping with M000nie. I can spend all my money in Perfumes. Lately addicted to DEO. All AXE flavours are my FAV.

I used to be a WWE fan
Used to?? Wht happened? Me hard core fan...you must have anyway guessed from my blog..hehehe

I am verrry egoistic
Are you LEOness by any change?

I am terrified of crossin streets
I have phobia too. Mentioned about it on Keshi's blog.

I think Amy Lee is really pretty
I downloaded Evanescence video just for her...hehehe

I think Paris Hilton is a blah blah blah...
She is one gorgeous lady for me...I cant see anything else. I'm blind n deaf...hehehe

I carry music wid me wer ever i go...i'm a lean,mean,music machine
Same here...I've taken backup of all my MP3's on DVD now..so they go in my travelling case. I cant stay without em. Damn, I dont know when my iPOD is gonna come. Its still 4 months :(

P0000000000nie...hehehe....kewl name haan

*Pooooff*. I'm tired writing this comment....

Michelle said...

hiya z000nie
whoaaaa looong msg u got thr!
hee hee i like tht :D
*common thing number one-u like black to huh???dats soo cool!
*lol seriosly...gurls frm my skools were known for their bitchiness!!!
*yea i rap alot! its usually bout d ppl i hate tho! i write really mean stuff but wen ma frenz read em...the end up laffin their asses off so i presume i'm good!
*common thing number2-yea i do get emitonally attached and m one of d laziest persons u will ever kno
*coomon thin number3-yea i love funny ppl! mebbe cuz m funny too :P and i read yr blogs ur FUNNY man!
*yea ma frenz call me michael jordan lol wen m on d court its NO MERCY!!
*nah nah ma other name is rachel not d rachel frm frenz its ma church name o sumthin (even i dun have a clue) but m betta known as michelle :)
*common thing number-4 i simply love deoz...damn man z000nie!!its gettin weird now...!!
*yea i used to b a wwe fan...cuz i dun hav d time to watch it right now!so...is rock now d good guy o d bad guy??!!
*yea m very egoistic and m not a ''leoness'' m a libran :)
*common thing no-5 yea m terrriiiifiiieddd of crossin streets i need to hav sum1 wid me to hold ma hand and take me across!
*u like evanescence???!!!!! GET OUTTT!!!!! go z000nie goo!!!
*I HAT PARIS HILTON
*eeeeeee!!!! m gettin an ipod too!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
lol...m tired of typin too!
thanx fer droppin by z000nie!
;)
p000nie

Keshi said...

p000nieeeeeeeeeeee wut a colorful personality! :)

I hate hypocrites
I love people with a great sense of humour

Rock on gurl!

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

its usually bout d ppl i hate tho! i write really mean stuff but wen ma frenz read em
Eminem ishtyle ;)
He too wrote rap when he broke up with his gf and then that created controversy...

Anyway....catch you soon P000000000000nie.

Michelle said...

@ k000kie
ty ty ty gurlie...mua mua mua
@z000nie well lol i din really start writin raps bout d ppl i hate under d influence of eminem but yea..i kno d ''emster'' does tht :P thtz wat makes him so diff!

thanx u guyz!
alla ma luvvv
p000nie

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

y is ur blog pink !

Michelle said...

lol...euphoric well m tryin dis nu thin...wer m s'posed to like pink
u shudve seen my frndz reaction...she hugged me wen i finally admitted tht i actually like pink
like i said in my blog
i pretend tht i hate pink
:)

Anonymous said...

teach me some guitar too ..lol ...I wish if only I had patience to learn ;-)

why dont u post a few of ur original rap compositions..

Michelle said...

hee hee gaurav...i'll try!!!
i got one...but if i post it,d one bout who it is...will screw ma case royally lol!
nd i aint tht brave
;)
thanx fer droppin by

Michelle said...

awww eXXXXxx
tht is the sweetest comment i hav gotten so far!!!
m sooo glad to kno u liked d posts
as for vial of life,i initially did write in dat but cudnt handle two blogs hence...vial of life is currently dead.
lol
thanx a lot man
bye!
michelle :)

--pearl-- said...

heyy..im here fo' d first time..gosh we r soo alike...sum of d statements dat apply to me as well...
I hate hypocrites
The girls from this skool are often called bitches
I am a total people person
I looove my friends
I HATE bein taken for granted
My guy friends love talkin to me bout their problems
I get emotionally attatched VERY FAST
.I get carried away easily
i'm a music freak
I get bored easily
I'm a junkfoodaholic :P
I looove ''dressin' up''
I loove takin loong baths
.I loove to talk
I'm verrrry lazy
I love eatin,but dont eat much
I can't cook
.I'm a caffeine addict
I love designer clothes
.I think Paris Hilton is a rude,fake anorexic,bitch
.I carry music wid me wer ever i go

pheww! see i told yaa...lol lotta things in common...btw cool blog.!!
u rock>>>

Michelle said...

lol pearl!!!
tht is soooo cool!!!!
hav we met???!!!!!!
tiz surprisin!!!
woo hoo anotha soul sista for me!!
lol
rock on gurl!
;)

Michelle said...

hey r00nie! (luv dat name btw!)
thanx a lot!
paris hilton...lol her fianceez also paris...now i wonder on their weddin card tiz gna b sumthin like
u r cordially invited to the wedding of paris and paris (????!!)
hehehhehe
even i neva liked abhishekh b4 i suddenly realised tht hez cute!! lol
bye gurlie
hugz
p000nie

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

We are actually soul sistaz babez....if i were to write 99 facts abt maself....i wud copy atleast 80 o them....wud write in bold 'am the best tea-maker'!!

U must add...u hv gr8 patience as well !!

Paris Hilton...is a stick with boobs! nd Prince Willian isnt actually cute!!

Black is my fav!! givez an E-N-I-G-M-A-T-I-C look!! i chose pink for ma font...dress...blog...coz i wanna look 'girly'!! loll

I wanted to get ma eyebrow pierced...mom said NO...so i got ma ear pierced, second holes.....morrow i'll tell ma mom i wanna get ma lips pierced...she'll say NO...i'll go get ma third holes pierced....4th, 5th...9th and so on!! till she says YES to somethin atleast!

i hv a fetish for shoez...nd i hv almost all colorz except orange!

i play keyboard....no guitar!!

actually i cud write this on ma blog....so guys be ready to know 99 facts abt the Cheesy Termite!!

{Sorry i dint come here to publicize...t'was an instant decision!}

Cheerz !!

l000nie (dont b surprised...i gt thaa name frm ma yahoo id)

u cud call me ch000sie though...just wanna be one of the crowd u see!

Keshi said...

p000nie how abt a new p000stie? lol!

k000kie...z n cream.

Michelle said...

cccchhhhheeeeeeeesssssssssyyyyyyy
wer hav ya beeennn???
mez mished ya
yea cheese i tolja we aint soul sistaz fer nuthin!
nawww gal...i dont hav patience @ alll!!!
i wrote alla dis only cuz i wuz bored!!!
o man!!! i soo wanna get my eyebrow pierced but mum...well she'll throw me outta d house :P
m waitin fer ya postt!!!!!
l000nie hehehehe
all ma luvvv
p000nie

Michelle said...

mez cumin up wid a nu post k00kz its different but lol i wonder if ppl will like it hehehe
i'll give it a shot tho!
byeeeee
p000nie
;)

Anonymous said...

I secondz that, you and pearl are pretty similar :)

nice PINK blog

Keshi said...

aww k000kz is a cute nic for mahhh :)

k000kie-with-a-grin

Michelle said...

yo rohit~
hehehe yea i guess peal nd i r kinna similar :P
cool na?
i got two soul sistaz now
:)
thanx!

Michelle said...

yooo hoo keshiiiii
i thot kookz sounded kinna cute hehehe
rock on
:)

Michelle said...

he he he pithaly!!
u challengin me????
ur on!!!!
lol rock on!

Michelle said...

hee hee hee u dont wanna mess wimme!!
i love doin ''ur goin down'' talks :P

;)

Michelle said...

ok pithaly
I DON'T HATE PINK
lol

Michelle said...

fine fine no holds barred!!!
u nd me one on one!!!!
lol

Michelle said...

no clue
:P

Michelle said...

thanx fer ya concern pithaly!!!
lol

Michelle said...

will chek it out pithaly thanx!

Jim said...

HOLA ! HOLA !
watever dat means
i mean u guys shud never evaluate your self or others
its biased



but i am good
my mama told me

Michelle said...

HOLA HOLA is sumthin in nepali...im not nepali,but i hav nepali frnds and vipz knoz one of em ;) lol...

:))

Anonymous said...

Уважаемые посетители!
Предлагаем Вам Печать плакатов и постеров на заказ в Москве.

Перечень нашей продукции:
ШИРОКОФОРМАТНАЯ ПЕЧАТЬ
Печать баннеров
Печать постеров
Изготовление перетяжек
Изготовление стендов
Рекламные щиты 3х6
Печать плакатов
Печать афиш
Печать чертежей
Плоттерная печать

Мы находимся
В центре Москвы (Пушкинская)

Дополнительно От производителя Предоставляем услуги:

Изготовление плакатов
Печать наружной рекламы
Широкоформатная печать
Широкоформатная фотопечать
Печать наружной рекламы


_______________
Ссылки по теме -

цифровая печать а2
наружная реклама широкоформатная печать
печать баннеров реклама
Широкоформатная фотопечать
санкт петербург печать а2
Широкоформатная фотопечать
печать наиболее используемые наружная реклама
Печать наружной рекламы

ghanchakar said...

mwah! :)

ghanchakar said...

MY JAAAN!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! county maricopa property tax Instant approval credit cards with bad credit http://www.phentermine-13.info birth control pill acne Compare life assurance premiums quote Estimator federal income tax http://www.microsoftittrainingcourse.info Genuine american alligator business card cases