Rapper insists he's just taking 'a break.' 
I was sooo relieved to see this!!!
Em,insists that he isn't callin it quits.He says that he is just takin a break and concentratin on producin for a while.These were the rumours that were got from the rapper's hometown,Detroit.Sources sayin that Eminem was sick and tired of bein in the limelight.

I was sooo relieved to see this!!!
Em,insists that he isn't callin it quits.He says that he is just takin a break and concentratin on producin for a while.These were the rumours that were got from the rapper's hometown,Detroit.Sources sayin that Eminem was sick and tired of bein in the limelight.
Turns out,he is gonna stick around!!
This is what he exactly said
"When I say I'm taking a break, I'm taking a break from my music to go in the studio and produce my other artists and put their albums out. That's called taking a break for me,"
"When I know my next move, I'll tell everyone my next move. Not some reporter who writes a story about 'This is Eminem's last album.' I never said [Encore] was my last album. I never said anything yet. I don't know what I'm doing yet. Nothing is definite, you know what I'm sayin'? Nothing is written in stone."
Whew!!! I'm juz really really happy!
I know hez not gonna be arnd for ever,but hez gonna ''sing for the moment'';) and thtz wat matters!! :)
ADIOS!
ICE PRINCESS ;)
13 comments:
Are you sure michy?
lol..hmm..yea well...good..even though i dun like him..lol good for the ppl who are like in love with him..
mm btw..hear the latest by green day? wake me up wen september ends...the video'z sweet
yeah vipz m sure!!! totally sure!! lol vipz b so sad i still think u stand a chance...as a rapper.the next production company wanderer records...lol puttin down shady and aftermath...hehehe
yea i have tanz i got d green day cd...the song rox doesnt it?
the videoz cool too...
I like to hear eminem.
My fav is Slim Shady....I hear it over and over again :D
thtz good arz000n!!!
so...u liked it wen eminem wuz slim shady huh?
thtz cool :)
DAMN!
i got the rong princess again
anyway dis is wat i want to say
i added some more cautionary notices on same post
its gonna be a continual post
no more new posts
am aiming for guines boof entry for longest post
LOL yeah saby u got d wrong princess again...!!
LOL@ longest post!!
I dunno bout the longest post,but m sure ur gonna get in to the guiness book for the most hilarious guy!!
hehehe
;)
neday avik yr sites damn cool!
:)
will chek it out pithaly!
yeah the songs rule!!!
lol i hope uve not confused me wid the otha ice princess...
mah nix r poonie and ic_avrilzzz right now .lol juz so u dunt get confused!!
ill chek out yr blog!! thanx fer visitin mine!
:)
nice...
i dun read much of poetry but i write a lot!!
phisophical ones (im not a philosophical person tho) lol but i do write bout wat i feel...its weird cuz wen m writin its like i b cum a different person
u tell ne of ma frndz tht i have a philosophical side o show dem one of ma poems,the'll juz laff @ u.heh but i keep tht side of me a mystery ;)
keep bloggin m here ta read em!
rock on!
michelle/fay/ice princess/poonie/ice_Avrilllzzz *phew*
even if he quits, his legacy will live on...
Keshi.
u said it keshi!!!
lol
Post a Comment