Monday, July 18, 2005


IS HE THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE OR NOT?
THAT IS FOR YOU TO DECIDE!
''EYE CANDY''
Ok...i know my blog is basically music related,but this guy is someone you CANNOT ignore!He worth at least a glance but i'm sure when you look at him,you mouth is gonna be hangin open,your eyebrows raised and ur eyes wide open! I swooned when i saw the picture of this sexy football star.
Give it up for...
CHRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!
I first noticed him in ''SEVENTEEN'' magazine.He was the model for ''PEPE JEANS''.I knew i had seen those eyes,the hair and the serious face somewhere.Then it struck me that it was the young MANCHESTER UNITED heart throb himself.
He just isn't a cute face,cuz he kicks ass when he gets on to the field.And all the female football fans(including me...DUH!) are always waiting with bated breath for him to shoot a goal because then,he takes his shirt off :O and boi...thats a real treat! ;).
So here,is his picture from me to all you fottball and christiano fans out there,STARE AWAY!
ADIOS!
GO MANCHESTER!!!
¦¦Ï©EP®îÑ¢E§§¦¦