
I am the mostest happy. I finally turned my culinary swag on and baked a hideously deformed cake! I received much help from my friend who was so very helpful with them tips and tricks. It wasn't the prettiest cake, oh, no. It was however, shaped like a funny turtle that was confused about wanting to be tortoise. It did taste quite scrumptious though. Not Martha-Stewart-worshipper scrumptious, but quite nice.
I wouldn't serve it to the queen though.It would look quite lost among the watercress and cucumber sandwiches and the little scones glaring at it with their noses up in the air. Right now, my little cake is safe right here. *Pats tummy*. I would like to share it with you important people someday.When it too, starts having an air about itself and starts hanging out with the fancy finger food. Then, you can tickle your paletes with my most humble creation.Don't worry.I'll chide it from time to time and whip the batter so that I can mould it to grow up to be a much more responsible form of pâtisserie. It will grow up from a simple little chocolate truffle cake to a much more refined dessert.It will attempt to be a tart and baklava! My dearest cake has dreams too, you know. I simply cannot stifle them.However ugly the outcome maybe. It did try after all.Thats what counts.
So, I did try venturing out into the unknown.Among those pots and pans.Quite big they were! The oven too, opened up its mouth and gobbled my poor little batter.I must have some crazy ass magic oven imported from Hogwarts cause my cake got done in 5 minutes. Quite cool, that was!
So 2010. I see everyone being super optimistic and energetic about 2010 being the best.I do not know how I feel about 2010 yet.I hope for it to be a lot of things.I hope for my mind to be a little more sound from emotional torments, I hope to appreciate things that are not my cup of tea and "seize the day" and just do them anyway, I hope to not let my greed for moolah press me into doing jobs that I are exactly what I don't want to do, I hope to save up much much more and definitely travel a little, if not extensively.Sunburn.This year.Must happen.
I hope to be as understanding as he is.I hope to continue to learn the amazing (almost zen-like) knowledge he imparts to me every single day.A sponge, I be.Absorb.
I hope to have many more "average" days with the people I have come to care a lot about and keep trying shove our stories down their throats.
I hope to enter myself in a TEKKEN tournament and show them suckers how its done.
I hope to chill out a bit and not be so overly disciplined and sincere.Moderation.New motto.
I hope to stand up.Just break the fear and conflicts and just stand up.
Leave this year.I must.
From one bloody awesome loser to another, Happy Fucking Twenty Ten.
7 comments:
happy fucking twenty ten indeed! hope the truffle cake grows up to be a blackcurrant gateaux i love those!
and i wish i owned a newspaper or a magazine ud be the first one id wana hire! good on ya!
cheers!
I am interested in trading forex but don't know if capital gain tax is due in Canada on such trades? And what if I use a US based broker? I saw that some brokers are based in Swiss and other places and accounts open with them are capital tax exempt. Does anyone know more about it? Thanks.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.sumalmansa.es/musiquitos/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=493]unlock iphone[/url]
Happie effin` 20ten...lets show them suckers hows its done. =D
Average days won't stop! And we'll get one up some day! Yea!!
Sunburn for sure.
Tekken. Gimme some practice. Ill show you how its done. xP.
dave,
LOL.
rex,
wish you the same kick assing-ness =]
prash,
you lost mate =P
All the best!
So glad that you at least tried...
Lol.
Post a Comment