Thursday, December 03, 2009

Go Drown.

I should not be posting.I refrained.A lot.I tried to channel my haywire thoughts into getting 50 kanjis per minute. But, it's just one of those days.Where everything around you just fucking annoys you.Every damn thing pisses you off-right down to voices, the fucking keyboard and your retarded internet that chooses to be so fucking slow on a day like this.
What spurred on this insane burst of mood swings, I cannot pin point.What I do know is, that I would very much like to scream into a pillow.

The stomping of slippers on the floor, the sound of the plastic bag, everything is just making me want to pull my hair out!

How much is too much? Have I hit that epitomy of exhaustion and monotony where I just wanna abandon everything and go live in a forest? I think so. I don't even want to hit publish.Fucking orange button.

3 comments:

twilight said...

exact frame of mind yesterday. though u said it better!

Unknown said...

oooo..nice.very nice.orange button.sweet :) and of course..never underestimate.period!

Michelle said...

twilight,

lol.thanks.

dave,

haha.good to know that you're aware of our power :P