
As usual I opened my favourite blog just a few days ago and I found that the owner had written a little letter about how things were not exactly panning out the way he had imagined.How, everything just seemed unfair and wrong.I felt like I could relate to every word because yes, it does hurt when things don't go the way you have planned but it hurts ten times more when you know from the core of your heart that you have the potential to be the person that makes it work.
He made me see that its never over.The strife and the journey to reach that point never ends cause loving to do something to that extent should make you want to go through hell to achieve that.I mean, lately I'm having one of those horrible horrible phases where I don't get up with a smile on my face.I find like a zillion things wrong with myself every single day and I hate myself for it.
I hate how I'm not as disciplined with my priorities, I hate how not being as disciplined makes me feel so much better.Cause I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing all the time.I'm veering towards being carefree.
I know it sounds so much better to be carefree but I know I have to stop having this 'time off' and really get down to the serious stuff because the consequences that will follow will make me regret what I'm doing right now for a long long time.
I need that burst of inspiration everyday.I need to think a little bit like Nietzsche and believe that man is superman and can, in fact, achieve anything!
I just need him to be there for me when I'm falling apart.That hasn't been happening much and I can feel myself just being chipped away with everything that bothers me
2 comments:
Nietzsche is with you if you know him. Store his fav quote as your cells background image and read that whenever you get time.
Smiles :)
Prashant
Thanks for the idea :)
Post a Comment