I finally ticked another thing off my “Project Rebel” list. I got a tattoo! Yes, a complete 2.5 inches on my lower back. It’s a Japanese kanji for love and I had figured my first tattoo would always
1. Be something that meant A LOT to me
2. Would still mean something to me when I’m 55.

One of my best friends also got a tattoo below her neck and half the length of her back. It’s a Geisha. Very flirtatious with an awesome body language. She also went totally wild and chopped her back length hair to her chin. Guts, I must say!
The tattoo I got, was actually a present from my better half :D.This anniversary he gave me a box full of self-made coupons so I could be ‘limitless’.Each coupon had the infinity sign and I was to buy anything I wanted at any given time.Each purchase had to be spontaneous.So, I bought myself a highly figure accentuating "Little Black Dress".Backless and all.I went on to get a much needed super expensive haircut, lots of body shop merchandise (The things just smell so great over there! Almost good enough to eat!), a pair of really really cute pink hot shorts, a very flirty fuschia top and a very sexy black top that shall be used for my friends' ''Black and Bling'' themed party =D
It was one the most magical and perfect days we've had and I couldn't believe how adorable he is to come up with all these ideas! He had originally planned to whisk us away to Goa for the day since Kingfisher Airlines had come up with a new Pune-Goa flight 5 days a week! But the next flight would have been the following day and we really had to get back to work.
He really made 3 years etched in my memory forever.
I'm content with whats going on in my life right now.Other than SWINE FLU that has just made everybody prisoners at home and of course, the fact that my final level Japanese exam is only 3 months away! I have to master 6000 words and 2000 kanjis in that much time.Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment