
There comes a point in your life where you feel like it takes one small hit to make that building of emotions tumble.I've been hit.
I suddenly just woke up and realised all my life I have been potraying this happy image of a happy girl with a happy life with happy people.It was a masquerade.It was just me not letting the person in front of me know what lies behind all those smiles.
I can't do that anymore.Cause I'm not happy.I never have been.
Its time I show everyone the finger and just leave.Everyone.
Theres never a future or a past.Theres only a present.Only now is a reality.I'd rather drown myself in my past and not face my future.I'm done with everybody and everything.
12 comments:
If I were you, I'd not want someone to bullshit me to buck up, try...realize..blah..blah..blah..
Just that I 'heard' what you have said.
I understand what you are going through...looking forward to reading a post where you laugh about this...it will come. :)
this sounds like a suicide post.....it better not be....
life's more than just that.
Great blog, Michelle...and yes, it's okay to be sad sometimes - just don't make it a habit ;)
Corinne
prax,
thank you for that.
pranay,
don't know about that, but i hope so anyway
mystique,
its a frustrated post.according to my beliefs, im going to thrown back into this world anyway, so might as well live it right?
corrine,
yes, i realise that.sometimes life and its ways compel u to feel so...MOST of the time
@michelle
Time to wish my blog hapy easter :P
Wow all of a sudden you seem all grown up!
Nothing's white or black as such. If you think you've been potraying urself as a happy girl .. just carry on with the charade I say. There will be a point when you'll start feeling the same way ... trust me you will!
And as far as your real feelings are concerned .. there are very very very few people who really care anyway! And they are the ones who will continue to support you ... unconditionally and unfailingly.
I second loon gal here!!
welcome honey :)
sumit,
yeah we all have our 'moments'.sort of hit rock bottom there.
karthik,
lol okay then
loon,
yes yes...miss smartie pants... :P
raghu,
eh?
lol @ raghu's comment :P
free sample pack of viagra can viagra be used by women what does viagra do too much viagra viagra and alternatives how does viagra work buy generic viagra viva viagra song buy viagra meds online cheap generic viagra cialis super viagra where to buy viagra cialis vs viagra generic viagra india
Post a Comment