Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wonderwall



Acrylic moods fleet by me


Pleasuring me, tickling my emotions
The colour defines my overwhelming nature;
in strong and subtle hues.
I pick every colour to my desire
Some just splashes on a canvas.Indecisive.Indiscreet.
Some, well defined and over flowing with finesse-Mature, yet experimental.
Some, are just soulful.Earthy and warm-filled with thoughts and wisdom.
Some, are just splotchy and dark-looming over other bland shares.Overpowering them.
Rebellious.Angry.Me.
The mixture of all these feelings, fill me up like a painter with a blank canvas.
Sometimes the picture is a masterpiece and sometimes, its just difficult to interpret and understand.
Look deeper
Hold that gaze
Dig into that crevice; find me behind the haze
I'm lost.
Keep looking, I'm lost.



''I build walls not to keep people out of my life; but to see which people care enough to climb over the walls I build''


13 comments:

Prax said...

I build walls not to keep people out of my life; but to see which people care enough to climb over the walls I build

Profound

Michelle said...

Not quoted by me...lol...but I like it...

Keshi said...

I care dahlin thats why I climbed the wall..no I broke the wall and Im here to see beautiful Michi again! :) MWAH WB!

I so missed ya gal...everything ok with ya? ur studies n all?

ty so much for dropping by to say Hi...means alot to me. I know we r old buddies here and we can never hv a wall between us til the end of time!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Aww babes! Missed ya so much!
Love the way you've expressed yourself ...
Yes just like Keshur said .. we would break the wall if thats enough to prove how much we care about you :)

Mmmmmuah .. you should write more often!

Anonymous said...

love the colors in the img. u make it?

how are u? rmbr me? iv moved to a new address btw. hope to cu there, and more of u here :-) tc

tulipspeaks said...

we all go lost at least at one point of time, don't we? :)
all we need is the patience to find ourselves back. hope i am making sense there.

anyway, merry x'mas & happy holidays!



ammu.

AmitL said...

Hi,Mich-great to see a post from you..how's life been treating you?All in the well,oops,I mean,All well?(The first one was a Gujju style greeting which I've heard,so,puhlease don't mind).
---
And,the though about walls..wow..that's set me thinking.:)

Michelle said...

keshi,

lol...thank you for caring enough to do so :) everythings fine...been taking a break from the daily rut of studying all the time...its starts again in jan...so trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom :P i never stopped by ur blog sooner cuz i was always in a hurry...i like reading ur posts slowly and savouring them lol

loony,

thanks chica!!! xoxoxo btw i love ur haircut!

harshad,

nope, but i thot this picture was so amateur yet it suited my feelings perfectly so i put it up hehe...i will definitelt try n catch up with u on ur new url.

ammu,

very true!! happy holidays to u too!!

amit,

hahahaha gujju style...yes, all in the well...was a low key christmas and will be a low key new year...but hey, im not complaining!

Dalicia said...

hiii girl..how have u been?

wish you a happy happy new year!

Vipul said...

Look deeper
Hold that gaze
Dig into that crevice; find me behind the haze
I'm lost.
Keep looking, I'm lost.


The meaning goes unnoticed and touches the soul!

Michelle said...

dalicia,

hey! thanks for stopping by :)

vipul,

true, that :)

raghu said...

nice :)

Michelle said...

thanks