Thursday, August 02, 2007

Life


I found out something about me thats upsetting the people that love me.


I just can't seem to accept it or look into it.


I don't think I ever can.


Ever.

15 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

aw what happened?
and often times people find out stuff abt themselves that they dont think cud ever happen to them and stuff but then as they say whatever happens, happens for the best....cheer up and talk to ur friends...it ALWAYS helps =]

Keshi said...

sometimes we find out things abt us that we dun wanna accept...it has happened to me too Michi...big time..but living in denial isnt that bad either. As long as it doesnt harm anyone else.

Keshi.

Michelle said...

anahita,

i don't see how this could happen for the best...but yeah talking does help...but i din tell everyone i know cause i hate thinking about it...

keshi,

i know...someone keeps telling me tht...its just so hard to accept...

Vishnu said...

hey mich,
how r u dear... been long time....how r u doing...

Cheers

Pithaly said...

Since you dont wanna own up yourself, Ill tell it. It's the template.

tulipspeaks said...

r u okie, dear?


ammu.

confessing7girl said...

hey girl r u feeling ok??? i hope u know u can always talk to us about anything!! :)

Michelle said...

vishnu,

hey vishnu! i'm good how're u doing? i see ur birthday is around the corner, what plans?

tt,

lol

ammu,

i'm better now ammu :)

cg,

im ok now and yes, i know that thanks hun :)

lemon said...

i've been through the exact same thing mich....i know that it isn't easy dealing with something like that..I still haven't gotten over it...

lemon said...

did i hear something bout the template here??! any problems?

Michelle said...

lemony,

lol no probs with the template ;)

Anonymous said...

oh well..it wouldn't be the FIRST for me!! haahha..it will take time for them to accept the problem. as long,
as you don't find it a problem. they wouldn't :)

ELAINE

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

I so know what you mean .... talking does help .. do a lot of it ... but the irony is ... at the end of the day you'll end up feeling even worse hahaa .. thats life isnt it?

What happened though? Am i worthy enough to be told about it?

Michelle said...

elaine,

true :)

loon,

well u know nw...and ur very worthy babe...never forget tht

Prax said...

Prolouge of a mystery novel...and now I know you won't tell the story! How cruel!