
Thank you Pranay for tagging me.I love music posts :)
1.Which song is being played in your mind right NOW?
Over My Head by The Fray.
Thats because Pranay's blog reads 'Running in my head' and I started humming that song once I saw it :P (Don't raise an eyebrow and go ''Oh God, your so lame!''
2.One song that describes your life(no self made compositions please!)
Umm...right now, I think it would be Hate That I Love You by Ne-yo featuring Rihanna
3.The song you listen to the most on your i pod/MP3/cell/PC etc.
Right now, The Ognb and Toni Works remix of Real Love by Massari
4.A song that best describes the stages of your life
School days- Yaaron by KK
Friends- I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts
Your mood right now - Stronger by Kanye West
5.Your all time favourite song, and the reason for it...Maybe some memory/funny story etc
The Reason by Hoobastank.The first song he sang to me :P
6.A song you wish you hadn't heard (more than one is always a pleasure!)
Tokoyo Drift by Teriyaki Boys
Girl Fight by Tigarah
OH MY HOLY LORD!! These two are the MOST annoying songs I have ever heard!
7.A song that best describes me
Don't Matter by Akon
Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera
8.If you were in an elevator with Himesh Reshammiya and Altaf Raja, you would...?
Give Himesh a lifetime supply of Vicks so he doesn't have to be nasal anymore and erm just let the other guy be.
I tag
Anahita
Lemonade
Keshi
20 comments:
The music taggie eh!! Quite a good collection of songs there.. the music diva.. :P
WOW this is my kinda tag! Apt answers too Michi...well-done!
I like most of the songs u mentioned here...especially THE REASON.
and u tagged me? LOL u knew it that I'd love this tag rite? tnxx! I will do it some day soon..loving it! :)
btw Michi Im sorry to hear abt ur health conditon...I can only tell u this..Nothing should cramp ur spirit and style...keep it going sweetie... u r unbeatable!
MWAHHHHHHH!
Keshi.
j,
why thank you ;)
keshi,
yep yep i knew u wud like this tag hehe and thanks kesh :)
Hey you!! When are you gonna visit my blog?? Check out the template, gurl!
i will soon! just been super busy...je suis desolee!
yes this wud be the next tag I make a post on. tnxx Michi MWAHHHHHH!
Keshi.
great kesh! looking forward to it xo
heya.. now dats a nice one!! i liked your choice!!
and frankly, i hate the tokyo drift and my roomie is in love with it!! :|
oooh i got tagged! =) yayyy
even tho i dont like music tags very much but i'll try n do this one only for u michelle =)
sam,
haha poor u! does he listen to it often?
anahita,
aww...lol so sorry hehe but thank you for doing it :D
wow! a music tag! this is sooo awesome. can i do it?
duh i can!
:)
Oh, so glad you liked it. :-)
Very nicely done indeed.
And hey, the song that describes me means 'me', Pranay. Hope you meant that.
Thanks for doing the tag.
Hope you are better now...cheers!
Heelloo...
This is a nice post about music!
I love all kind of songs especially sentimental songs...
:)
shayeri,
lol yes u can do it... :P
pranay,
haha o shit...i thought 'me' as in me...loll so sorry :P
curryegg,
thanks curryegg! and i like sentimental songs too :)
heyyy where were u for soo long???ur last link led nowhere...gr8 to see u back...blogrolling ya again....cheerssss
thanks for the tag mich..will do it someday :)
this will probably be really tough for me though..and over my head's playing in my head too..lol.
dd,
i had to change my url due to personal reasons...and great :)
lemony,
lol why tough? and yeah that song is soo contagious! :P
cool songs:]
Happy Independence Day Michi!
Keshi.
nefty,
thanks :)
keshi,
thanks keshi!
Post a Comment