I look back on how different I was 2 years ago, and some things just make me wonder ''What the hell was I thinking''? I used to be
so obsessed with black and despised pink to the core!! I used to dress goth all the time! But then I wonder, did all that reflect how I was feeling? I know one thing for sure, I definitely am much happier now than I was then.Now, I am so obsessed with pink that people that hang out with me on a regular basis have become pink lovers.90% of what I own is pink.In fact, people think I'm ill when I'm seen not sporting anything pink =)

I was so much of a I-hate-spending-time-front-of-the-mirror type of person...and now?Yeah I have to get up extra early cause I know I will spend at least 30 minutes getting ready...I know I was always this girly person deep inside...I guess I just never let her out because of a lot of things happening in my life at that time...I was quite an introvert that hated crowds and I always had more guy friends than girl friends, would choose playing a good game of basketball anyday over a girls' day out.Things have changed so drastically over a span of 2 years.Situation?People?Or was I just the person that I am now all along?
So are there any memories or incidents in the recent or not-so recent past that really made you wonder how different you are now?
22 comments:
really mich..a goth queen..?!
but i think pink suits u better :)
i used to be one...lol im all pink now so don worry ;-)
we all had "the total black" years!I had from it from14 to18!
After that i found the girl inside!!
I'd rather not get into all that..
Heck!
Everytime I do a check.
What I found that time cool,
I find that I was a fool.
Not like I'm intelligent today,
for tomorrow will come unless Almighty forbade.
And so will continue the vicious circle,
Everyday, Everytime, till everythin' turns nil.
=>tassoula - hehe yeah...know wut u mean :)
=>prashant - i like the little rhyming thing u got going hehe
I used to have a punk/hip-hop style lol. Now it's just hip hop. && I don't know why...but I hate pink!
haha awww..i used to love bein punk...i still am actually in a girly way ;-)
haha woww....i dun remember ever bein totally goth or punk or anythin...but yea i used to tie my hair in braids n all...n just serious lookin....but i alwaysss wore pink hehe....
u look super HOT in that pic!
yeah I spend so much time in front of the mirror these days I always miss my train Michi :(
Keshi.
pinkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
=>anahita- hee hee i can imagine u in braids! so cute!
=>keshi - awww thanks anddd totally tell me about it!!! ive missed my ride zillions of times!!
=>vinay - hehe
michi!!
I agree! I recently was reading poems and stuff I had written earlier.. so much diff than what I would write now!
Dressing too was diff.. I've realised I've become more girly too :) giggle!
Used to be the tomboy of the neighbourhood
psstt.. i think the tomboy's always grow up to be hot ;)
Whenever it comes to pink, it reminds me of Aerosmith.
Smiles :)
=>ego - haha i knoww i was reading my old journals n stuff n i went on n on on how i hate pink and how it hurts my eyes loll and yep they definitely do grow up to be hot :P ;-)
=>prashant - cool lol it just reminds me of myself
metamorphosis eh?wonderful....hey you remind me for me :D aww...
btw my template is pink too..n i ave taken to pink in the last few months...wonder why we despised it in the first place!:)
lol i knowwww!!!
Teenage .. u're over it now :D
I've gone thru exactly the same phase ... i guess everyone goes thru it :)
lol... even during my (pretty brief) goth/punk phase i'd wear black and pink. fuschia rather. makes it all the more interesting :D
=>loon gal - yeah...except some lol
=>oliver - ooo i love fuschia...its my fav shade of pink =)
and you must obviously love this song called pink by aerosmith!
yeess!!!
is okay :) change for the better is always good...women are such...we like changes :) tomorrow pink...next month green..
hahaha who knows!
-ELAINE
Post a Comment