.jpg)
Ugh. Its so irritating when the one time you type on blogger instead of word and the bloody computer restarts!
Anyway, today was my first driving lesson and it was so much fun! My driving skills totally don’t suck as hard as my road crossing skills.I mean, given how Dromophobic I am, it’s a miracle I had no trouble crossing roads!
I also rode my friend’s bike all the way from college to another friend’s house…just felt so confident!
The only negative side to this story is that my driving classes start at like 6:00am and since there is no more college, I have got out of the habit of getting up early and now just get up when I please. So my mom has to practically throw pillows at me to wake me up(not to forget my dog slobbering my face with saliva).
Anyway, today was my first driving lesson and it was so much fun! My driving skills totally don’t suck as hard as my road crossing skills.I mean, given how Dromophobic I am, it’s a miracle I had no trouble crossing roads!
I also rode my friend’s bike all the way from college to another friend’s house…just felt so confident!
The only negative side to this story is that my driving classes start at like 6:00am and since there is no more college, I have got out of the habit of getting up early and now just get up when I please. So my mom has to practically throw pillows at me to wake me up(not to forget my dog slobbering my face with saliva).
Why so early in the morning you ask?Because I, follow a very tight schedule and always have plans in the morning, afternoons and well, evenings are strictly restricted to gym(only sometimes exceptions are made…but only if they are so important that my life depended on it).Aren’t I important? (Yes, you can say ‘Whatever Michelle!’ out loud!)
Anyway, I’m all kicked I’m finally not a wimp when it comes to traffic and roads and just ride/drive like the wind :-D
Oh, and above is the collage I made for Alisha.Its not very clear…it looks much better in person…honest! She loved it so much that she could not stop squealing for several minutes in CCD…which caused a lot of people to look at what made her squeal.Ah…but what the heck? Its totally worth craning your neck and sticking your nose(in this case, head) in other peoples’ businesses.
Anyway, I’m all kicked I’m finally not a wimp when it comes to traffic and roads and just ride/drive like the wind :-D
Oh, and above is the collage I made for Alisha.Its not very clear…it looks much better in person…honest! She loved it so much that she could not stop squealing for several minutes in CCD…which caused a lot of people to look at what made her squeal.Ah…but what the heck? Its totally worth craning your neck and sticking your nose(in this case, head) in other peoples’ businesses.
Did I forget to mention 2 posts ago that it was my 150th post?;-)
16 comments:
YAY first comment!! =)
I remember my first driving lesson....i was soo shocked when the car revved up lol...but now all's good n i have my license n everythin =)
n the collage is cuteee <33 good job at it!
Congrats on your driving and hopefully soon you will make the other drivers go scare on the roads ;) ( kiddin)
Good Luck
Cheers
"Whatever Michelle!"
Rock on!
good luck on ur driving classes! and god save those who cross the road at that time!! LOL!!!
yay!! you did 150 posts!! keep blogging!!
;-))
=>anahita - haha coool!! n thanks!=)
=>dawn - heeh i hope nt :P
=>rex - :P
=>deepsat - haha ill try!
150.. i have clue how it feels!
and try to kill some folks u dont like..well for 7 ppl its just 6 mnths.. so worry not.. cars are better than pistols now!
well you've raed catcher in the rye?
congrats on ur 150th post darling and good luck with the driving lessons!
have a wonderful weekend.
ammu.
=>raghu - yes, i have lol
=>ammu - thanks ammu!
Very good, Michelle.
Have a good weekend
oh my god.. just when i thought it was safe to go out on the streets after so long...WHY GOD WHY !!! :)
=>david - :)
=>roshan - hahaha u watch out mister! ill be looking out for u!
Happy Driving :)
Waaaaaaooo, congrats to touch 150 marks!
Wish Team India would also learn how to go beyond century mark:-)
Nice line:
"Where words fail, music speaks"
Take care & drive safely ...
Roy
drivingggggggggggg yayayayayy!! its so much fun seriously ... i remember when i was takin em lessons lol .. the driving was all praises ;p ;p
the collage looks fab!!! I had done somethin like this 3 yrs ago on a mirror :D :D
=>prashant- thank you :)
=>roy - thanks :)
=>loony - a mirror! wow that sounds really cool!
Post a Comment