
I HATE people that have a problem with you or are probably jealous/jobless/insecure and choose to talk about you behind your back and then are shallow enough to be so damn sweet to you on your face.
I pity such people.It makes me very sad to say that someone I considered so close turned out to be the biggest loser on the face of this planet.I've heard a lot of stories about people that are two-faced to the core but this person is definitely the epitome of a liar and is also someone you should stay away from or rather someone that does not deserve any sympathy or love or companionship.
I'm not being mean, its just the truth and I'm glad several others have realised so.
I feel sorry for her.Sorry for her lame life and her fragile ego.I could do a lot of mean things to get back at her, but I won't.I'm never stooping that low.She is way down there below 50 feet of crap.
I pity such people.It makes me very sad to say that someone I considered so close turned out to be the biggest loser on the face of this planet.I've heard a lot of stories about people that are two-faced to the core but this person is definitely the epitome of a liar and is also someone you should stay away from or rather someone that does not deserve any sympathy or love or companionship.
I'm not being mean, its just the truth and I'm glad several others have realised so.
I feel sorry for her.Sorry for her lame life and her fragile ego.I could do a lot of mean things to get back at her, but I won't.I'm never stooping that low.She is way down there below 50 feet of crap.
(Yes, it was venting time!)
24 comments:
i find people nowadays to be more selfish and self-centered. It's the culture and materialism that we brought them up with.--0 advance card cash credit
Oh,even i have been through such people who are two faced,Its better to be away from such people.Hope you are feeling better after the Venting:)
oh yeah i am but it would be a lot better if she realises how shallow she is...
aww i'm sorry....even i've been friends w/ this one girl whose soo 2-sided its not even funny but luckily i don't talk to her much now since after i've moved here....but ventng it out always helps....hope ur better now =)
I don't think she is as bad as a guy I know. He is horrible. Oh Am I talking behind his back too?
No I can say this right to his face.Everybody knows how he is. Sweet talk sweet talk till one day you know everyone knows all your secrets.
Shameless.
Ah, we get to come across some these little 'liars' once in a while. Sheesh, seriously, they should go get a life. Way to go girl, it's never worth it to stoop as low as them. Be the ice princess ;)
=>anahita - i know it does...imagine it to be this way...she will concot her own cock n bull stories to ANYTHING u say even if i say 'hi' she'll be like omg michelle said hi in the most bitchiest way today...see wut i mean?shes miss pathetic :)
=>pranay - lol...u know whats even more pathetic about her?how she tries to gain sympathy for sumtin so shallow
=>sneha - i had found out stuff bout her long back but i chose to forgive her and put it all behind...but the more i got to know the more the realised how shes not worth even thinking about or rather how her existence shudn even matter to me
Happy Easter Michelle
Happy Easter Michelle
-Saby
=>tqmcintl - thank you
=>saby - thanks and same to u
I just dont wanna talk to even those knd of people or say even i dont wanna sit with them......
But if you think that they can be improved then you should help them in coming out of their false world.
Jeena isi ka naam hai...
Smile :)
i know! and they actually act like ur their best friend gosh the fakeness
better avoid them than spoil yourself and your best things!
Take Care
Alot of ppl have done that to me too Michi. I just move on these days.
Often its ppl who have nothing to be happy abt themselves that does that kinda thing.
HUGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
=>deepsat - yeah...
=>keshi - mebbe it affected me so much cuz its happening to me the first time or whatever...well thrs always a first time...
Oh! tell me how much I hate two faced people...just ignore them, I would say
Cheers
Hi ..
But you know I don't really the person I just hate their that behabiour coz you know human are very relative!!!
Cheers ..
Roy
oyeah there's always a first-time but it doesnt feel better even if it's the 100th time..I know. u just have to go through it anyway.
TC
Keshi.
Hey, You never lied kya....
You never hurt anyone kya..
Bottom line is that it depends on the intensity of lie and whether do you really wanna continue the relation with that person or not...
But once a liar and always a liar is your thinking and i will say is illogical.
Smiles :)
=>dawn - yep thats what m doing :)
=>roy - :)
=>keshi - i know many frnds told me...there will be many more ppl like this...u just gotta cut em out one by one
=>prashant - oh so ur saying tht a person tht goes on lying can never lie about other ppl? i suggest u pls read the post carefully and don't contradict just for the sake of doing it
and fyi i have lied...but the ''intensities'' are completely different.theres a difference between lying a little and lying beyond comprehension.
:)and i have never lied to hurt my frnds.
nice strong vent re!
:-P
but yea...such ppl are a pain in the watevr...
Oye, no need to take loads....
My point is different, its not specific to your case. Its generic like people keep on changing over a period of time. So you might get hurt in the journey.
And i agree that those people are hard bo bear with.
Smiles :)
heehee ... the world is full of similar losers!!
=>harshad - they r a pain in various other places too
=>prashant - yeah i understand
=>loony - i tell u!
Post a Comment