Sunday, April 22, 2007

Forgiven...


She apologised, I questioned.

She defended, I mocked.

She was ashamed, I tried to hide my hurt.

I forgave, but I will never forget.


Forgiving someone for hurting me probably won't make me a small person...but somehow I know for sure, that things won't ever be the same.


Conflict has become my worst enemy,

Love my eternal pain,

Happiness, a distant memory,

Tears, my only claim,

Promises shattered like a mirror

A mirror that reveals a reflection unknown,

My heart is piercing with betrayl,

By those who were friend but now are foe...


Yeah...a more ''poetic'' side of me.

21 comments:

All Is Whole said...

And this is amazing!!!!!!!!

And forgiving someone is the best thing you kan do to let your mind be free.......

Smiles :)

Phoenix said...

words very well expressed!

raghu said...

its easy to categorize people who have read catcher in the rye and those who have not.. :D

tulipspeaks said...

thats v true dear. u can forgive anyone, or everyone.. but u'll nvr forget wht they have done to u. and u should nvr do.

cheers!


ammu.

Pranay said...

I know what u mean. It's hard to forget. But don worry slowly it'll start to feel less important. Nicely put.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

na... Im with ya. dont forget. bla bla bla on how u're a better person if u forgive AND FORGET. Fact is you're considered REALLY DUMB if u allow the same mistake to happen twice cos u let ur guard down.

Michelle said...

=>prashant - yeah i know...

=>phoenix - thanks :)

=>raghu - i see...i accepted ur request on msn btw

=>ammu - yep!

=>pranay - yeah i know..time...thats all i need right?

=>roshan - i cud never forget this even if i wanted to :-)

Vintage Girl said...

i'm glad things have worked out for u...n i understand that u can never forget...sumtn like that happned to me too 3 yrs ago n i still am suffering from the repurcussions(sp?)
but hopefully everythin will turn out well in the end =)

Michelle said...

it will don worry :)

Living On Video said...

Damn! This reminds me of my best friend and me. Hurting her and things never going back to being the same. :(

Keshi said...

forgiving is the most beautiful but the hardest thing one cud ever do. I try telling myself I have forgiven some ppl but I dun think it's really FORGIVEN until u've FORGOTTEN.

what say Michi?

HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

Anonymous said...

That was the most amazin' poem I've read in a while, so true and expressional.

Michelle said...

=>living on video - aww...don worry...patch things up while u still can :-) things might not be 'great' but at least they will be better than what they are now...

=>keshi - thats also true kesh...in a way i haven forgiven her cuz the fact that we're still nt quite on talking terms shows that...bt i can never be on bad terms with anyone and she really felt like shit...thats what i wanted right? ive put things on hold more than forgiving her

=>nefty - thanks :)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Its always hard to forget isn't it ... coz thats something you don't have a control on.

Very sweet poem .. I didn't know you had a poetic side to you :)

Cheerio girl!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome, I didn't know you wrote this! Lovely peice of writing;]

Keshi said...

well thats a good start for a complete patching up.

Keshi.

Michelle said...

=>loon gal - haha well i do...it just comes out more wen m sad or whatever lol

=>nefty - aww thanks :)

=>keshi - i don't think thats ever gna happen...bt at least we won't be at daggers drawn...or rather I won't be ready to kill her verbally(thats more than enough)

confessing7girl said...

amazing writting!!thanx for sharing

Michelle said...

thanks =)

JustMeWriting said...

that was a great piece and so true...you live and you learn.

Michelle said...

yeah...thanks!