I don't why Lindsay Lohan is getting stupider by the second.Everytime you read about her, one thing is true-that shes out there somewhere making a fool of herself, excpet each time she keeps making a bigger fool of herself.
What is she doing in the picture?Seriously, what is the matter with her? Look at the people around her...they look stoned and half dead or maybe her presence just makes them want to kill themselves because she obviously thinks shes a hula dancer.She might has well have a board around her neck with ''I'm a slut, point fingers and laugh at me'' painted.
''Scary Spice'' a.k.a Melanie Brown gave birth (finally,because she truly was looking scary-I'm not being a bitch.I actually widened my eyes till my eyeballs popped out when I saw her a picture of her supposedly 'working out') and she does not know who the father is(big surprise there)
Um...check out the Alanis Morissette version of ''My Humps''.I'm speechless
What is she doing in the picture?Seriously, what is the matter with her? Look at the people around her...they look stoned and half dead or maybe her presence just makes them want to kill themselves because she obviously thinks shes a hula dancer.She might has well have a board around her neck with ''I'm a slut, point fingers and laugh at me'' painted.
''Scary Spice'' a.k.a Melanie Brown gave birth (finally,because she truly was looking scary-I'm not being a bitch.I actually widened my eyes till my eyeballs popped out when I saw her a picture of her supposedly 'working out') and she does not know who the father is(big surprise there)
Um...check out the Alanis Morissette version of ''My Humps''.I'm speechless
19 comments:
i have no comments on lindsay lohan
n ahah the alanis morissete version.. lmao i heardd it in the mornin on the radio n i died laughin
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE becuase offf youuuuuuuu=)
actually i just love ne yo n every god damn song he sings =)
lol me too!! :D
er...alanis morissette's "my humps". No thanks, I'll live with black eyed peas.
what is she doing anyway?! is that meant to be a spoof, or is she trying to say "look, I joined the 'I'm a slut' bandwagon. Come, sex me boys!!!!!" ?
lohan and a few more of the same clan are like mistakes of nature!!! Hello, is anybody in there??? hello!!!
LOL@Alanis' my humps!! whats wrong wid her now a days!!!
shayeri - i tell u...hehe alanis morisette dusn seem the spoofy kind does she?
=>deepsat - lol i had forgotten she existed :P
well yes, and this waving her buttock and boobs thing also doesn't suit her. too gory. she should stick to Ironic and Wunderkind sort of music.
hey there! hope your exams went well. mine got over yesterday!
i just noticed that you're taking japanese classes!!! how cool. i'm learning mandarin (free online sources) this summer :))
=>shayeri - lol yeah she shud stick to her usual 'stuff' lol like making a song n singing n shooting the video @ a sushi bar
=>sneha - wow thats interesting! how were ur exams? n mandarin is chinese related if m not mistaken? learnt it in chinese history :)
i hate lindsey.....
yep it's the most common form of chinese used in china :D
it's pretty easy to learn!
disillusioned - lol who doesn't?
=>sneha - yeah i learnt bout the mandarins...they were known as the scholar class
I agree abt ms lohan...song is cool ;)
Cheers
hehe i looove the song!
both em songs playin at the same time
lol tht shud sound interesting...
too bad for lindsay....i hope she'll wake up and just focus on her career.
she can act...it seems a lot of people in hollywood has problems
nice pix with the picassa..i got to try that program :) stay happy
yep :)
Lohan is just brainless!! i guess that explains it all!!
As for Scary ...i cant even imagine why Eddie doesnt want to be known as her baby's father!!
the Alanis video i had already seen and i think its hilarious...great sense of humor!!
Post a Comment