Friday, December 29, 2006

Paris,the wise


Such a pity Paris Hilton and Britney Spears aren't friends anymore! I could cry!Thank God Britney had the bloody brains to end their so called 'friendship'.
Poor Paris was so devastated she did not even invite her fellow blonde air head to her Christmas Party!Not to forget her little retort about Britney not thinking about things before she does them.Duh! She befriended Paris Hilton! Isn't that proof enough?Not to forget marrying Kevin Federline!Of course she does not think about things before hand!Shes gone from a pop sensation to Paris Hilton's 1 week sidekick(or is it the other way around?)
But i got to admit, Paris does have the authority to say that about Britney...I mean Paris is a model of sensibility!Don't you know the amount of thought she put into deciding to shoot pictures where it appears that she and her sister are having sex?Those are actions of a level headed person with charisma.We must respect such people! Honestly!I'm tempted to call her the Socrates of our time but that would never do justice to her magnanamus personality and brain filled with wisdom.Maybe Super Socrates.

Haha!Bitch!

14 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Sheesh am so outta this .. i didn't know they "split" . ;p ;p

I few days back in an American magazine (I borrowed from an American friend) I read that these both were behaving quite like lesbians ... 1) Paris covering brit's boob 2) Paris' hand on brit's thigh 3) they both spent 20 mins in the ladies' 4) paris helpin brit put make-up 5) paris n brit wearing same shirts @ 4 am coming outta paris' apartment

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol i wish i cud do that good in my exams man!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. actually, I think you're too late...to compare her after legends. She does it herself.
A couple of months back, in response to questions of her 'forever front page headlines'. Paris replied something like - Every generation has their women icon. Earlier it was Mother Teresa, then it was Diana. Now, Its me."
I think Mother Theresa came back to life that night so that she could commit suicide again!!!! The shame was too much for her to bear!

Anonymous said...

where did u get this scoop from? lol

luvwannabefree25 said...

Too funny!

JD ;)

Michelle said...

=>cheesy - lol u do not want to see those pictures f her n nicky hilton!they r so gross!!

=>roshan - hahah mother teresa must b spinning in her grave!

=>southy - haha a lill bit frm here n thr ;-)

=>luvwannabefree - glad u think so! :D

Anonymous said...

Damn nicky hilton is gross yuck
ANd paris looks good with clothes on
britney and paris they are both party freaks without wearing undies

Michelle said...

paris cud use cold cream

Anonymous said...

Didn't knew that there are candid pics of Paris and her sister getting it on? Hmm...when will Paris stop??

Anyways.. a happy 2007 to you!

Michelle said...

haha ill send u the link if ur interested! :P happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Michelle...:)
Ash

Lienumberone said...

aaawwwhohum. You are just jealous of Paris. Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

=>ash - happy new year!

=>tt - haha yeah its been my lifelong dream to be jus like her ;-)
happy new year!

Anonymous said...

hehe...paris hilton has an iPod??? Utterly irrelevant i know, but what does she listen to? Doncha, I bet! When she's tired of hearing herself drone on "stars are blind" in a HORRIBLE VOICE