
Would the real Slim Shady please kiss the bride?
Yeah he has abused a hell of a lot of people.He has brought them down.He has been trashed by the media but never by his fans.People enjoyed his care free attitude.Eminem claimed to be that way because he said 'Slim Shady' made him that way.He disses people left and right but guess what?They still love him!
But i've seen Eminem's music grow from total agressive humour to a meaninful way to show the people how he really feels.Everyone has their own ways of venting out what is really inside.Guess he just chose a different way to do it.Through his music.
Eminem decided to remarry his ex wife Kim Mathers.Kim, who has been the unflattering subject of violent songs like "Kim" on The Marshall Mathers LP, in which Em rapped about killing his wife, attempted suicide in the couple's home in 2000 following a hometown concert by the rapper at the Palace of Auburn Hills and was arrested on drug charges in 2003.
He kind of potrays what his daughter Hailie Jade means to him in 'When I'm gone'.I think he is doing all of this just for Hailie.
Check the song out.It really means a lot.
[Introduction]
Yeah...
It's my life..
.My own words I guess...
[Verse 1
]Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
And everything you stand for, turns on you to spite you?
What happens when you become the main source of her pain?
"Daddy look what I made",
Dad's gotta go catch a plane
"Daddy where's Mommy?
I can't find Mommy where is she?
"I don't know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy's busy
Daddy's writing a song, this song ain't gonna write itself
I'll give you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourself
Then turn right around on that song and tell her you love her
And put hands on her mother, who's a spitting image of her
That's Slim Shady, yeah baby, Slim Shady's crazy
Shady made me, but tonight Shady's rocka-by-baby...
[Chorus]
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back...
[Verse 2
]I keep having this dream, I'm pushin' Hailie on the swing
She keeps screaming, she don't want me to sing
"You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?
"Baby, Daddy ain't leaving no more, "Daddy you're lying
"You always say that, you always say this is the last time
"But you ain't leaving no more, Daddy you're mine
"She's piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it
"Daddy please, Daddy don't leave, Daddy - no stop it!
"Goes in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locketI
t's got a picture, "this'll keep you safe Daddy, take it withcha'
"I look up, it's just me standing in the mirror
These fuckin' walls must be talking, cuz man I can hear 'em
They're saying "You've got one more chance to do right" - and it's tonight
Now go out there and show that you love 'em before it's too late
And just as I go to walk out of my bedroom door
It's turns to a stage, they're gone, and this spotlight is on
And I'm singing...
[Chorus]
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back...
[Verse 3]
Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat
The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet
I take a bow and thank you all for coming out
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd
I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing
"Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,
"But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?
"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'
"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad
"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'
"That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin
"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are going
"But baby wait, "it's too late Dad, you made the choice
"Now go out there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us
"That's what they want, they want you Marshall, they keep.. screamin' your name
It's no wonder you can't go to sleep, just take another pill
Yeah, I bet you you will. You rap about it, yeah, word, k-keep it realI hear applause, all this time I couldn't see
How could it be, that the curtain is closing on meI turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock it
Put it to my brain and scream "die Shady" and pop it
The sky darkens, my life flashes, the plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes
That's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and Hailie's outside swinging, I walk right up to Kim and kiss her
Tell her I miss her, Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister
Almost as if to say..
[Chorus/Outro]
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back...
I think its one of his best so far.
I'll put the song in the sidebar so you can check it out :-)
16 comments:
me 1stttttttttt
One thing i love bout eminem iss, that what he feels like whatever he thinks he justs puts it and makes a song!
He doesnt care a damn for , if its against someone too powerful or anyone!!
He puts his feelings in his songs and the words are soooooooooooo good to hear! They even make us think that what he mite have underwent that he made such song
!
I liked MOSH where he kicked bush's bush!
Mockingbird, Encore, Marshalls Stan Dido!
His movie 8 miles ROCKEDDDDDDDDDDDD
U know i got all his songs loaded in my Ipod and i keep on playin them over and again!!!!!!
EMINEM ROX and hez my fav Singerrrrrrr !!!!!!!
I never been a big fan of eminem, but the one song i love is of eminem n DIDO, Thank You Or stan..
but u seem to be a BIG fan of eminem eh..
The lyrics are kewl though
post about celedrity again... but now came from music store................
yeah this song is good my mom's favorite song.. She liked only one song of eminem ...
I have downloaded eminems new album.. and encore yesterday....
I read somewhere that a guy shot himself in the head after hearing em's song. He got the courage from his song thats what i heard.
eminem is a cool guy. you simply have to enjoy his work. in the beginning, it was easy to misjudge him to be an arrogant rapper. but his later songs proved how deep he can be.
I never heard any of his songs..coz i think he sucks bigtime lol
LOL ... am so selective ... and Eminem? lol no way!
big fan of him eh? :P
=am000nie=
you seem to be a fan!
I hate his music! you know sometime back it was in the papers.. that americans used his music to torture iraqi soldiers in closed rooms! hahaa
he speaks his mind.one cool dude.
=>Wandu - he feels like whatever he thinks he justs puts it and makes a song!
yep thats wat i luv bout him too!!!i think the song in which hez shown wat he feels the best is 'whatever you say i am' that was one video worth seein!!!then again..lol i think em is pretty cute too :P
=>Sonu - yep the songs name is STAN...yes yes i am a BIIIGGGGG fan :-)
=>Ajay - hahaha yr mum loves em???thtz so cool!!! my mum loves 'ass like that' ;-)
=>Amy - omg!!! really???!!! :-O
=>Zombie - so do i ;-)
=>SFO - yep i hated him in the beginnin all i thot was tht he abused n abused n abused heeheh...but then i started lissenin to the words...they mean i lot :-)
=>Sudarshan - lissen to em u juz might change yr mind :-)
=>Cheez - awwwww...why not??
=>amu - yep very big fan :D
=>rohit - ahahaah...yep i heard of tht...lol but i thot they did it to ppl in jail in iraq! heehhe neway...jeez lol thtz weird!!!
=>xtremely - yep yep :-)
The dude makes entertaining and catching tunes. Maybe that is all there is, but maybe there is more. Either way, he is rich and the ex/back together chickie is pretty cute, so he is having a fun time.
Rock on!
I like EMINEM fo his unique nature and the for th etruth he speaks...too bad the language is foul but hey what he's talking abt is the foul things that's happening ard...the very real stuf..so how can he use nice language?
Keshi.
hey there :)
what i like about him is that he has no fear of saying what's on his mind...i love some of his songs though not all of them ;p
nice posts by the way..post more of these things in the future :)
=>Rex - entertaining is right!!lol yeah i look @ it as lucky kim!cuz eminem is pretty cute :P
=>Keshi - lol yeah...but i guess thtz watz unique bout him...other rappers use the foul language but no one has such an effective story...he raps bout his life...his lifez been hard...i understand...
=>angel - yep...one of the most open minded entertainers :-) n thanx :-)
=>christine n leon - yep...thats one of the things i love bout him too :-)
Post a Comment