
The six weird things
Been tagged by vaibhav :-)
1.There are particular days on which i use particular shampoos.No reason as such but i really don't know why i use those shampoos on those particular days.
2. Sometimes i go the whole day without eating even if i am hungry!
3. I have to wish a friend at 12:00 am on their birthday even if i'm dead tired...i do not get sleep till i wish that friend at 12:00 am sharp.
4. I can read and listen to music at the same time (oh yeah i'm the guru when it comes to multi-tasking)
5. 90% of my clothes are now pink,Accessories,shoes,handbags etc are all pink.My friends call me Barbie
6. I'm very touchy when it comes to realtionships.I can blow my top off even at the person that is the closest to me and never talk to him/her again until they apologise(of course knowing it is their fault).But even if i might never get to see the person ever again.I will still give them the ice princess treatment.
Lol yes i am weird!!! Lets see how weird you guys can get.
I tag
> cheesy
> still_figuring_out
> my unveilings
> wanderer
> rohit
> het

42 comments:
LOL
Thanks for tagging me!!! lol
Particular shampoos? i mean that sounds a bit too funny! lollll
Yea many ppl can read and listen to music simultaneously!
Yes! YOU ARE WEIRD! lol ...
*blushes* :-(
"I can read and listen to music at the same time" its same with me .... I love music.. When i get u first thing i do is play music..... when I am at home music is always on.... I need my music system to be on when i am studying....
I have 6000+ english songs and about 2170 Hindi songs.... And keep on adding new once......
Now u know how weird am I when it comes to music....
And even when it comes to gym......
But u r weird when it comes to shampoo....hehe funny thing...
lolz :P yeh thats cool...lol ive lost count o da number of songs i hav :D
I 've been tagged..HAHAHa..Gosh! :P
And yeah dat shampoo thing is weird neva heard of anyone doing that..LOL :D
weird things about me:
1) during the basketball halftime games, i can't resist dancing to the hip-hop dance
2) i enjoy listening to ppl's conversation, eventhough i don't understand their language.
3) lingerie..is LING-GER-REE
4) i sing with an attitude when i drive...look who's the queen!
5) you think you're weird? check my new blog post about my once upon fashion phase....it makes barbie look like a shame! *LOL*
tagged me!?! is that me?! Grrr...
hehee
*without eating even if u hungry?! i keep eating even if i am not hungry!
lol so mich got smthng for me in store
lol i accept it pata hai my mich is so wierd the same as i am!:p
lol am proud of u muah
Just the fact that u r honest enough to share stuff u consider wierd with the world... is wierd ;) ... guess most of us bloggers are wierd on that count! :)
@ my unveilings - lolz yep uve been tagged!!!! lolz to,ja m weird :P
@ elaine - wowww lez dig in
***1) during the basketball halftime games, i can't resist dancing to the hip-hop dance
HAHAAH ELAINE I WUDVE PROLLY DONE DA SAME I CANNOT RESIST DANCIN TO MY FAV SONGS
*****2) i enjoy listening to ppl's conversation, eventhough i don't understand their language
LOL...MEE TOOO...ESPECIALLY IF THE PERSON IS CHINESE OR JAPANESE ITS SOO CUTE THE WAY THEY TALK!!!MY FRNDS THT DUNNO FRENCH LUV IT WEN I TALK IN FRENCH CUZ I CAN PUT ON A FRENCH ACCENT HAHAHA THEY SAY IT SOUNDS SEXY :p
***5) you think you're weird? check my new blog post about my once upon fashion phase....it makes barbie look like a shame! *LOL*
hahaha I WILL I WILL ;-)
@ rohit - lolz yep uve been tagged mister!!! hahahahha lol yeh i got many frnds who eat even if they arent hungryy :-)
@ raj - lolz thanx n welcome to da club ;-)
@ wandu - lolz yeh get goin wid ur list my fellow hot weirdo :P
@ anup - hey welcome to my blog :-) lolz i guess so!!! ;-)
i should have gave my mobile num to you..gooshhhh.. i missed the midnite bday wish from ya..nvm, i'll remember it for my bday this year :P
hugsss
=am000nie=
@ amu - lolz ammu yeh u shud ill call definitely!!!! :D
lol @pink...goshh I love pink too..it's such a girl thing na :)
Keshi.
@ kesh - yessshhhhhh....i loooveeee pink lol...god i cant blv how much of a gurl gurl ive become!!!
@ het - lol yep yep ill chek it out ;-)
Hmm..OK ..I actually need to crack ma head on how weird i can be..I once did a test and it says that i am 70% weird but i tot the test was weird iteself..haha
1. You can make me really happy when u buy me earrings. EARrings a big booster to my mood. Just buying earring can make me happy. Is that weird? haha:P
2. I could be walking down the street and suddenly talking to a stranger, laughing and smiling like as if i knew him for years.
3. I would be in shower imagining the shower to be rain falling on me as i act out a scene in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Sometimes i put on my clothes to get the rain wet my clothes effect. :P Drama Queen. MY mum use to scream at me cuz time always runs out when i am showering.:P
Three more to go...
4. I can be really crazy when i am happy but i can be really quiet and people would think i am angry or sad. I dun know man they just always think that..HAHAha
5. hmmm...I sometimes dance on my bed when i can;t get to sleep. And i dance with me lying down. Wonder how i do it. But i did it..LOL..Gosh Embarassing..lol
6. i look into the mirror to see how i look after crying so much. And sometims i look into it while i am crying to see how i look. And i wonder if i exaggerate my face when i look at myself in the mirror just to make it look even more picture perfect..HAHAHAHa
yeah Michelle..Thats DA weird me i guess...LOL..I am so embarass right now..hAHA
Thanks 4 tagging me..lol
@ my unveilings - lolz hahahaha lesse
****1. You can make me really happy when u buy me earrings. EARrings a big booster to my mood. Just buying earring can make me happy. Is that weird? haha:P
OMG!!!!!!!!! LOL THAT IS JUZ LIKE ME!!!! I HAV A FRND WHO IS AS CRAZY BOUT EARRINGS AS I AM...WE SPEND SOOOO MUCH ON EARRINGS TOGETHER...!!!
*****2. I could be walking down the street and suddenly talking to a stranger, laughing and smiling like as if i knew him for years
OK THATS WEIRD LOL
*****3. I would be in shower imagining the shower to be rain falling on me as i act out a scene in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Sometimes i put on my clothes to get the rain wet my clothes effect. :P Drama Queen. MY mum use to scream at me cuz time always runs out when i am showering.:P
OMG????!!!!! LOL MEH TOOO!!!!!!!! OK CRAP LOL NOW EVERYONE KNOZ HAHAHA LOL THIS IS TOO COOL
******4. I can be really crazy when i am happy but i can be really quiet and people would think i am angry or sad. I dun know man they just always think that..HAHAha
WHEN IM HAPPY IM SO HYPERACTIVE I CAN ACT REEAAALLLL HIGH...LOL ITS DA SAME WIMME MAN SAME WIMME...
*****85. hmmm...I sometimes dance on my bed when i can;t get to sleep. And i dance with me lying down. Wonder how i do it. But i did it..LOL..Gosh Embarassing..lol
OMG LOL I WAS LAUGHIN SO HARD WHEN I READ THIS ONE!!!
****86. i look into the mirror to see how i look after crying so much. And sometims i look into it while i am crying to see how i look. And i wonder if i exaggerate my face when i look at myself in the mirror just to make it look even more picture perfect..HAHAHAHa
OMG AMY LOL U N I REALLY ALIKE WEN IT COMES TO WEIRDNESS!!!
looolllzzzz it been fun readin da list ;-)
unveillings..you must really love the rain. i'm surprised you didn't dance and sway your head....kinda like flash dance? :) heehhe
what a great post!
lol @gurl gurl
Guess wut...my latest sunnies r light pink ;-)
Keshi.
LOl hey u know what michelle..now i cna't resist but put in on my blog. something i want to remember. i was laughing as i walking down the street thinking abt the weird thigns i wrote. u sure gavem e anawakening with this tag. i didn't know i was so werid. LOl..Now i believe da test. HAHa
weirdooooooo 8P
THANK GOD I'M OUT FROM YOU LIST!!!!
Sometimes i go the whole day without eating even if i am hungry!
I could never do that!!
Hi Michelle, thanks 4 adding me 2 ur buddy list... Can u tell me how I can add a similar list of buddies 2 my blog? U can mail me, or post it as a comment 2 my blog... Thanks! Ciao!
hey!
lol, the shampoo thing is defn weird.. :)
n yeah eveni cant study without some kinda soothing lounge music.
Nope Shampoo thing that michelle does, I do it with my soap!:P
particular days for particular shampos...
OMG...
I can never understand girlz ;-)
lolzzz
never mind I like them ne ways :-))
whole day w/o eating...
thats too much yaar
so ur a pinkie pinkie girl
cho chweet
I can blow my top off even at the person that is the closest to me and never talk to him/her again until they apologise(of course knowing it is their fault).But even if i might never get to see the person ever again.
Oohhoooo
thatzzz so much like me...
infact I can have it as my weird fact too....
great stuff dear
Cheers
Sometimes, u never eat in a whole day???
Geez... u must've been a camel in your previous birth! :)
Hey weirdo :) enjoyed your 6 things
@ elaine - thanx :-)
@ kesh- wowww lol im sooo jealous :P
@ amy - hahahahahaaha~!!! lol im glad lolzzz...i can imagine someone walkin down a street n juz laughin to themselves ive done tht sometimes hehehe :P
@ itachi - lolz 8P
@ kroopa - lol yeh u can afford not to do tht lol wid a figure like urs u cud prolly eat the whole day n still b tht way!!!!
@ anup - np :-)
@ sonu - :P
@ vamsee- lolzzz really? hahaha!
@ puneet - heheehehe ;-)
@ vaibhav - camel hahahaah!!
@ dewdy - :P thanx
dun be J yet...cos it has butterflies on the sides too...too gorgeous man! lol!
Keshi.
if i started saying all the weird stuff about me, I'd never stop:P
Hehe that's funny, pinkie...nice post!!lol
@ keshi - grrrr keshhh lol i'ma steal em frm u
@ kickasso - lolzzz ;-)
@ christine n leon - nah lol im juz weird!!
@ sudarshan - lolz@pinkie :P
lolz i deleted it :P
michhh
hey sweety
u r sooo sweeet lil barbie ..hugggggggzzzzzz
ok am sooo similar with u ..loll 6th point is sooo apt for me i tell u
huggzzzzz
be good babes ..;););)
uttara
hey...."There are particular days on which i use particular shampoos"...u r unique.... ;-)
@ uttu - hehehehe really?! coool :D
@ pierre - hahahaha thanx ;-)
oh dear, i am just catching up on my blog mates, and am pleasantly surprised to see that i have been tagged :) thanks, and i shall post mine soon :)
my new fav is pink, and i can actually see the number of pink apparels growing in my wardrobe :)
no.1 does sound a tad weird to me ;)
hahahahaha..lol i absolutely luuuuvvv pink :-)
heeheh tolja m weird ;-)
whoa! barbie...i agree with u.
weirdo :p
ahahaahah!!! :P
lol now Mich is a thief? aww cant be...
Keshi.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
Post a Comment