Tagged by cheesy
--> Seven things I plan to do:
* Learn Japanese
* Become a music critic
* Stop bein too sarcastic
* Be nicer to people
* Stop gettin carried away
* Get new songs loaded on my fone
* Be there for my friends whenever they need me
--> Seven things I can do
* Make some one cry
* Rap
* Play basketball
* Dj
* Paint my nails da most abusurd colours
* Forgive easily
--> Seven things I can't do
* Forget stuff thats happened in the past
* Watch cricket
* Put up with fake people
* Grow my nails(i eventually end up cuttin them)
* Stop listenin to music
* Clean my room(even though i'm a very organised person)
* See someone sufferin(even if its my enemy)
--> Seven things i say most often
* F**k
* Omg!!!
* Bee-atch!!
* WAEVA!!
* Hm...
* U r so stewwwpiid!!!
* Crap!!
--> Seven people i wanna pass this tag to
* Divya
* Arz000n
* --pearl--
* pithaly
* 4u2nvau/rohit
* southpaw
* firacub
21 comments:
me firstttttttttttttttttt
lol mee-sal do you ever say nice things to people?? :P
lolzzz nooo i dun tink so ro -hot
Learn Japanese...ohiyo
Forgive easily...thats BAD!!
Watch cricket...last thing I believe from an indian 8P
Clean my room(even though i'm a very organised person)... same thing 8)
ohh.. hi just stopping by 8)
thanx for stoppin by do come again 8)
Rofl u din tagged me
Bee-atch F**k
lol juz kiddin tc
i thot u wudnt b bloggin nemore
u know i wudve tagged u othawise
hehehehehe!!!
wandy is crazy! he did dat to me too...lol
thnx for acceptin
rock on!
he did?
hez a very bad boi
lolz np it wuz fun
byeee
Holy Cow! I'm supposed to play? OK , I'll try.
yea u r...and no tryin u betta come out wid a list before i say p-i-t-h-a-l-y
yesh u too deev yaaa
awwww..
good to know u gurl...
hugzz
thanx for visiting my blog
keep visiting :))))
hugzzzzz
uttara
Mich,
I miched this post :(
Learn Japanese
voila!!
Me neeed to polish ma Japanese then, before I meet you in person..hehhe
Ohaio Gozai-masu, Mich-san!!
Make some one cry
Think you did this to that Music-Critic. He sure is searching for tissues right now..hehehe
Paint my nails da most abusurd colours
black...only the tips.
You'll get the funky DJ look ;)
Bee-atch!!
U r so stewwwpiid!!!
:):):)
Awwwwwww...
Thanks for tagging me Mich.
Even cheessy did that...
Hugzz to both you ladies...
Take care and have fun!!
Hugzzz
And woooh...woooh..
New look on your bloggy...
Shoutcast is awesome
Spinned ka cut...
Oyee...hoyee!!
Ki baat hai
:)
@ ootaaraa - :) sure i vill come again :)
@ z000nie - lolz me dunno japanese yet :p
lolzzz hehehe wuz i tht rude to him?
yea ive tried tht z000nie it looks damn cool :) i experiment a lot wid my nails
ur wc z000nie :)
lolz yea spinned da cuttt!!!!
hiiiiiiiiii
Sorry to be late here
u blog on Sundays also
cool
Hey great to knw the 7 facsts...
even i've to get one such ready
take care
cheers
heyyy dear
thatss a good stufff
same as strawy said...
even I've to get one ready
cool to knw abt u
keep rocking
Cheers
@ strawy - lolz lukin fwd to readin urzz :)
@ puneet - lukin fwd to readin urs too :)
Post a Comment